Blue Eyed Beauty(s)

*One Week Later*
*Troian's Pov*

I walk up to the front door of Ashley's house and knock. She invited some friends over for dinner, just as a casual hang out. The door opens, revealing my blonde haired friend.

"Hey Troy," Ashley says happily "Come in." I walk inside and take off my shoes.

"How're you?" I ask her as we walk toward her living room.

"I'm good." She replies "How are you?"

"This conversation is so generic," I laugh "But I'm good. Oh, and this is for you." I hand her a piece of paper with a drawing on it that Aspen made for Ashley.

"From the little monkey, I assume?" Ashley asks, smiling as she sees the drawing.

"No, from me." I reply jokingly. Ashley laughs.

"Well, you're very good at drawing like a four year old." Ashley says sarcastically.

"I know, it's one of my many talents." I say, laughing. Ashley laughs along with me.

"Tell Aspen I say thank you." Ashley says as we walk into the kitchen.

"I will." I reply. Ashley magnets the picture to her fridge next to the others Aspen drew for her.

"Wow Ash, your fridge is starting to look like mine." I laugh. My fridge is covered in little drawings from Aspen.

"I know," Ashley agrees "It's awesome."

"When I told Aspen I was coming here, she immediately drew a picture for you." I tell Ashley. She smiles.

"Aww, Aspen's so cute!" Ashely coos "Who's she with right now?"

"My dad." I say.

Ashley and I walk into the living room where everyone else is. As I sit down next to Sasha, Ashley's dog Olive runs up to me.

"Hi Olive!" I exclaim as I pet her. Another dog runs over to me, who I recognize as Walter. I pet them both, scratching behind their ears and underneath their chins.

"Okay, dinner is ready!" Ashley yells as she walks into the room. We all grab some food and head outside onto the patio.

"This is delicious, Ash!" Shay compliments. Everyone agrees.

"Thanks!" Ashley replies, smiling.

After dinner, we all chat casually outside. The evening sun shines down, casting long beams through the trees. I hear clicking, and notice Keegan snapping pictures of everyone from the end of the table. I laugh lightly. Casual Keegan.

I pull out my phone and go onto snapchat, then start taking a video to put on my story for all my fans to see.

"Is this snapchat?" Ian asks, noticing me taking a video. I nod, and a few of my friends turn to face the camera. They wave and smile, just as the video gets as long as snapchat will allow. I type in a caption, 'Dinner with my second fam💕', and post it to my story.

Ashley gets up from her seat and goes inside, then comes back out with two huge pans of something and a tub of vanilla ice cream.

"Are those brownies?" Lucy asks excitedly.

"They sure are," Ashley answers "Made by yours truly."

"Yum!" I say as Ashley plates the brownies along with a scoop of ice cream. I take out my phone and record a snapchat video of me eating the brownie, captioning it with 'Benzo's brownies😍😍😍'.

After everyone finishes dessert, we head inside because the sun was starting to set. We all hang out for a little while longer, chatting and laughing like we always do. Slowly, people begin to leave, thanking Ashley for dinner as they do. Soon, I decide I should get going too, as I still have to pick Aspen up from my dads house.

I say goodbye to everyone that's still here and thank Ashley for inviting me over. As I walk toward the front door, the bathroom door near it opens, and Keegan walks out.

"Oh hey Troian!" He says, sounding a little surprised.

"Hi," I reply, giving him a smile.

"Are you heading home?" He asks.

I nod "Yeah. I have to go pick up Aspen."

"Well it was nice seeing you." Keegan says "And tell Aspen I say hi."

"Yeah, it was fun!" I reply happily "And I will. I'll say Keegy Weegy says hi." We both laugh.

The last few rays from the quickly setting sun shine through the window and onto Keegan's face. It makes his bright blue eyes seem even brighter, and for a moment, I can't look away from them. Their clear, pure blue that is so pleasing to look at. They're so unique, I've never seen eyes quite like his. At least, I don't think I have. For some reason, they seem familiar, like I've seen their bright colour somewhere else, not just on Keegan. But it can't be true, I've probably just seen other blue eyes like his. Although for some reason, maybe because I'm so close to him, I've just noticed their real colour now. I swear I've seen them somewhere else before. But I know I haven't. Or have I?

Suddenly, it hits me. My stomach lurches and I have to look away from Keegan's eyes. How haven't I realized it before? It seems so obvious now.

"I-I have to go." I choke out as I shove my feet into my flip flops. I don't give Keegan a chance to say anything before I open the door and nearly slam it shut behind me. I walk quickly toward my car, tears now threatening to spill. This isn't true, it can't be. It's a coincidence, nothing more.

But no matter how hard I try, I can't distract myself from why Keegan's eyes look so familiar. It's because I see them everyday, the eyes that look identical to Keegan's. The bright, clear blue that's so beautiful. Keegan's eyes are always complimented, always noticed. And there's one other person in my life with those same blue eyes. Aspen.