Brand New Baby Boy

Three Months Later
Troian's Pov

"Hey Ashley, over here!" Ian calls as the soccer ball gets passed to her. She kicks the ball down the field and toward the opposite teams net, which Keegan is the goalie of. After only a moment or two of Ashley having the ball, Shay runs up and steals it from her.

"Hey!" Ashley whines. Shay turns around and sticks her tongue out, only to trip over the soccer ball and fall onto the grass. Everyone stops running and falls silent, unsure if they should say anything or wait until Shay does. Suddenly, she stars laughing loudly, standing up and dusting off her pants.

"At least I got the ball away from Benzo!" She laughs, brushing her hair out of her face.

"True that!" I reply, Ashley being on the opposing team. I look over at Tyler, who laughs so hard that he doubles over, clutching his stomach. Seeing him do so makes me laugh, quickly followed by Lucy and Ashley. Aspen giggles from the other side of the field, before running over to Shay and looking up at her curiously.

"Are you okay?" She asks. Shay just scoops her up and plants a big kiss on her cheek, grinning widely.

"I'm fine Asp, thanks for asking." She smiles. Aspen gets set down, then walks over to Max. Yes, he's here, not just to pick Aspen up, but to stay and hangout like everyone else. We can't deny the fact that he's a huge part of our life now, and it would be stupid to try. Besides, Aspen loves her dad and always wants to spend with him, so it wouldn't make sense not to invite him to a barbecue with our family and friends. Everyone seems to enjoy his company, surprisingly even Keegan. Oddly enough, they've started to even get along. I guess miracles really do exist.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting tired of this soccer game." Sasha whines from her spot on the grass.

"So am I." Tyler admits.

"Me too." Keegan says, walking over to me and putting his arm over my shoulder. Since our little rough patch months ago, Keegan and I's relationship has been better than ever. We managed to look past the complications and get on with what we both knew was a great relationship. Sure, we still have our little disagreements and arguments sometimes, but what great couple doesn't? The point is we both love each other too much to ever give up on what we have.

"Hey Max," Ian calls "Let's play one against one. First person to score three goals wins. Loser has to jump in the pool fully clothed."

"You're on!" Max snickers, a determined look on his face. Oddly enough, Ian and Max have become really good friends. Everyone jokes around that they have a 'bromance', which is completely true. Their personalities are so similar, and they just feed off of each other's craziness. They even hang out on their own time, not just at my house for dinner. The two of them are definitely a wild pair.

For the next ten minutes or so, everyone watches as Max and Ian kick the soccer ball around the yard, trying to score on the nets on either side. They each have scored one goal, both protecting their nets as if someone's life depends on it, although still trying to be foreword enough to score on the opposing player.

"Go daddy!" Aspen cheers, grinning proudly.

"Hey!" Ian gasps, not taking his attention away from the game "What about me?" After a slight pause, Aspen starts cheering again.

"Go daddy and Ian!" She corrects herself, jumping up and down. Everyone laughs, which adds to the light and happy atmosphere immensely.