Chapter 8

Previously:

When I go to school tomorrow I will kill Frost head. Butcfor now I'm going to sleep, I need sleep I mean everyone needs to sleep. And besides it's school tomorrow and I don't want to be tired in school and to tired to kill Jack.

Present:

Elsa P.O.V

Today I'm going to kill Jackson Overland Frost and I mean it. But before I kill him he has to give me back my razor, it's so hard to be without my razor. I have no point in life without my razor. If Jack refuses to give me my razor I will- uhh I will- I will find out what I will do if he doesn't give me back my razor.

My stomach feels weird it keeps growling at me. My stomach wants food after I was forced to eat that sandwich yesterday. I can't eat food because I will be fat and after that sandwitch I am fat again like I use to be before but not anymore I will never eat again. Jack just have to deal with it that I don't eat and he can't keep on forcing me eating against my own will, forcing someone to do something against there own will is illegal but not that much and in this case Jack only forced me to eat sonething o don't want to eat.

I walked to school with an angry face, I have to threatened Jack to give me back my razor an the doesn't want to fight me. I'm really good fighter, he can't deal with me alone I'm stronger than I look like you know. I saw him getting out of the school bus now I my chance. I walked to him.

"Frost, give me back my razor now" I said to him. He just laughed at me. What does he thinks is funny now? He took something out of his pocket. OMG It was my razor g has my razor and I hope I is going to give me my razor back because I is now a crininal i mean he stole my razor away from me and keeps it in his pocket, what is wrong with him?

"If you want him you'll have to get him" Jack said as he began to run away from me. I began to follow him but thats ok I'm a fast runner and besides my first period starts after an hour so I don't need to hurry. Jack is just messing with the wrong person right now and he'll pay for it and I'll make sure he will pay and really painfully.

I was now running after Jack and I almost got him when suddenly I heard Jack scream at me.

"ELSA WATCH OUT" Jack yelled. I looked at him and I saw a truck heading my way. I tried to get away but I was to late. I felt pain go through all my body and I slammed to the ground. The last thing I heard were sirens but then I heard nothing. No sound, no colors, just pain and the silence. That is where I met the darkness.

Jack P.O.V

Elsa was rushed to the hospital. I can't believe that this truck had hit her and it's all my fault. I told her to follow me to get her razor back but now I just feel stupid. I want with her to the hospital in the ambulance. I feel lie I crying right now, she has been through so much and now this happens to her. I just hope she will be ok I can't beer see her hurt.

Elsa was taken to a surgery and I am here waiting on the waiting room playing games in my phone when I got a text from the big four.

Hiccup: Dute, where are you? Your supposed to be in school

Me: Sorry bro I am at the hospital

Merida: What happen to ya lass?

Me: I'm fine it's just a girl I know had a car accident

Rapunzel: WHAT GIRL?😡

Merida: Calm down Punzie

Me: I can't tell you who at is but she has no one and I'm the only person who she trust at this point in life