Chapter 34

A Thug's True Love: The Final Chapter

~Lauren P.O.V.~

I sat in the bleachers like usual and watched as my Shawny ran back and forth across the field.

I personally loved watching him because you could really see how much his passion for football took over him. And it was really hot to see him walk up to me with sweat trailing down his chest and hear his heavy breathing- Bad Lauren!

"You ready to go?" DeShawn asked as he walked up with a welcoming smirk

"Yup" I smiled back at him. This is going to be really cliché but every time he smiles at me, touches me, or even just as much as glance at me; I feel like it's the first time all over again.

"So Lauren, our one year anniversary is coming up, got anything in mind of what you want to do to celebrate?" One year? Already? it feels more like 1 minute than 1 year we've been together.

"I'm up for anything" He grabbed my hand and together we started heading down the road to my house.

"Well then I got a surprise for you" I don't think I've ever in my life had a boyfriend as great as him. He's such a gentleman but is still a kid at heart and it's just all too perfect!

~Lexis P.O.V.~

This gang ain't ending till I'm 6 feet under.

The gang is initially what got us to where we were and it ain't going no where anytime soon. I agree we could start to slow down but it's not stopping.

At this point Trey and Ty walked in.

"Hey Dad" They both said at once

"Sup? How was school?" I took a seat on the couch and they joined me

"Boring, I just wanna stay home and sleep. You're lucky you're not in school" Trey whined

"It's not that bad, If I graduated, you can too. What about you Ty?" Ty was already starting to fall asleep. I could see him trying to keep his eyelids open.

"It was good, just sleepy" He let out a big yawn "I'm going to take a nap, I can't even hold my head up" He laughed. He got up and dragged his feet up the stairs

"Where's Mom?"

"Out with your Aunts or something like that" It was moments like this where I took a second to look at Trey. He was the exact me and that was just crazy "Aye Trey, what do you plan on doin when you're older?" I asked

"Umm, I wanna either run the gang or get into music I guess" He shrugged his shoulders

"really? Music huh? What would you even do?"

"Rap, what else?" He laughed

"Just askin, but why the gang? I would think you would steer the other direction like DeShawn and Ty"

"Why not the gang? I was born in the gang why not run it too? I could see myself now sittin at the head of the table planning on what other gang to take out, kinda like what Uncle Chewy did except not in a van"

"On a serious note, I don't want you goin down that path. I did and look where it got me-"

"exactly, look where it got you! You got money, can do whatever you want-"

"That's not the point. You can get loads of money doing things other than being a killer and dealing. I'm talking to you specifically because you are the exact mini me. Always tryin to rebel against everything and anyone." He looked at me blank. These were rare moments where I was actually this serious. I could see Trey trying to process what I just said.