Chapter 2

A Thug's True Love: Chapter 2

~Chanelle P.O.V.~

When Alvaro told me he was going to go pick up Arley I almost fainted. I had so much excitement, butterflies in my stomach, knot in the throat just everything.

"Trey go to bed" I cracked open his door and saw him in bed on his phone.

"It's only 9:32"

"I don't care, you need to go to bed now." He sighed and put his phone on the nightstand next to his bed. "I love you, good night"

"Love you too mom" He turned over on his side and pulled the cover up over his head. I walked down to Ty's room and he was already passed out asleep. DeShawn wasn't here because Leah was back for a few days, so she takes him and keeps him for the days that she's here then drops him back off.

I walked down to my room and changed into some black leggings, a blue crop top that showed just a little of my belly, and my black fuzzy ankle high slippers. My phone started vibrating on my bed.

*Text Convo*
Varo: He at home. I got Nicole so you n him can talk
Me: Thank You!
Varo: No kids. You're too old anyways xD
Me: No I'm not! Shut up :P
Varo: suuuure gtg
*End Of Text Convo*

I looked myself over and walked out of my room. With every step I took more and more excitement built up inside me.

"where you goin?" I heard Lexis say. I turned around and saw him leanin against the door frame to the kitchen.

"Out for a little bit" I don't question him when he goes out so there is no need for me to tell him all the details.

"Alright, be careful" He smirked at me then started walking up the stairs, I grabbed a sweater from the downstairs closet and headed out the door.

~Arley P.O.V~

It felt so good to walk into my old house. Everything was still the same and it brought back all kinds of memories. I walked up to Nicole's room and saw all the princess furniture and dolls all set up in her room. She never even got a chance to play with any of it.

I heard some soft knocks on the door downstairs. I walked down the stairs and opened the door.

There She Was.

She looked the exact same as when I last saw her. She had a few age lines along her face but she still looked flawless.

"Hey Arley" She said kinda shyly.

"That reminded me of the first time you said Hi to me, But Hey Nelle" I pulled her into a hug. 7 years without being able to wrap my arms around her. When she had her arms around me it was like I was wrapped in comfort. I could have held her like that for hours, no problem.

I let go and pulled her inside. She walked over to the couch as I closed the door.

"So what's new with you?" I asked as I walked over to the couch. I sat down and pulled her in my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she leaned up against my chest, I don't see how Lexis would leave her.

"Well a lot had gone down since you left" She started off. Her voice was so soft and smooth it only drew me in more..

I was listenin to every word that came out of her mouth, It's crazy how all the kids are growin up fast. Makin me feel old and I was a parent at a young age too! However I noticed how she didn't bring up Lexis at all...

"How my ol boy doin?" I asked. Her face shifted from content to sadish.

"He alright, we just friends" She said that with absolutly no emotion.