Chapter 10

A Thug's True Love: Chapter 10

~Chanelle P.O.V~

So much was going through my mind when he said that. We hadn't been together for 7 years and we just started to work things out and he already asks...wow

"Ma, please, I realized my mistake and my mistake was taking you for granted, if I mess up, which I won't, you can pack your things and never talk to me or see me again" He held my hands and looked deep into my eyes.

"Lexis there will be one day where I won't come back to you, but alright, I'll give you another chance" He picked me up and spun we around before pulling me in for a kiss. If I didn't love him as much as I did I wouldn't have given him  another chance.

He pulled away and just looked at me.

"Thank You and I promise I won't do anything stupid. You and the kids are my main priority"

"I hope so "I smiled at him. He grabbed my hand and together we walked back down the boardwalk back to the car. "What would you have done if I said no?" I asked

"I would have probably cried and walked away with a broken heart" He laughed

"You are such a cry baby, like damn"

"You want me to be cold and heartless then? Cause shit I ain't got a problem with that"

"No, I like you better like this. I think it's cute how you're not afraid to cry in front of me"

"Yeah Yeah Yeah" He opened the door and I hopped in. He walked around to his side and hopped in as well. "Ready to go home?"

"We need to get fish food!" I laughed

"No pet store is open at 12:30 in the morning, it can wait" I rolled my eyes as he started to drive us back home.

~Alvaro P.O.V.~

"DeShawn" I said as he sat me down at the kitchen table

'What?"

"Where's T-Money?"

"Oh my god we left him at the trap house!" He yelled

"Shhh, don't wake up Bailey! But shit shit shit, call his phone" We were so close to getting away with this. But no. We just had to forget Ty.

"What y'all yellin for?" Trey asked as he came walkin in

'We left your brother at the trap house and now we seein if he still there"

"Uncle Varo! How did you forget him-"

"I was completely fucked up and still am a little bit but, I am surprised I even got you boys in the house, now shut up, DeShawn be on the phone-"

"Alright he's still there, what are we goin to do?" DeShawn said

"Alright, Trey you're coming with me to go get him, we finna walk. DeShawn you stay here, if your mom, dad or Bailey asks say I went out real quick with Trey n Ty, aight?" He nodded his head. I got up, grabbed a gun then grabbed Trey and we were out the door.

"So we have to walk all the way over there?" He asked

"I can't drive n I ain't makin no mo kids drive for tonight"

"Why don't we just call Uncle Javi or Arls and ask them to go by the trap house and pick him up?"

"They can't find out I left Ty there. If they do y'alls will never get to be with me again, so with that we walkin down there, getting the boy then walkin back home. It ain't even a long walk" lazy ass kids these days.