Chapter 18

A Thug's True Love: Chapter 18

~Chanelle P.O.V.~

I quickly grabbed my phone off the nightstand and ran downstairs.

"We're leaving now" I said as I grabbed the keys and tossed them to Lexis. "Boys too" they didn't say anything, they just walked out.

~10 Minutes Later~

The car ride was quiet. All you could hear were the soft sniffles coming from the boys in the back. They looked uncomfortable like they didn't know how to react to all this.

We pulled up and Lexis and I walked inside hand in hand. To my surprise Lexis wasn't nearly as emotional as when I had the miscarriage. Don't get me wrong he was crying but was more calm about it than I expected.

We walked in and went straight to his room.

"Ma, since you were his all time favorite we'll let you go in first and have a lil moment alone with him" Lexis gave me a kiss on my cheek before I walked in.

"Mom! I thought you weren't going to come till tomorrow morning?" Ty said in a weak voice. Oh my god.

"TYREESE!" I ran up to his bed and smothered him with hugs and kisses. I think I was crying more than when Lexis told me he died.

"Mom? Why are you crying?" I let go so he could catch his breath. He was sitting up, didn't have that breathing mask on him but he was still pretty weak.

"Dad called and said you passed away and so we came here and look at you. You're awake and talking" Lexis and the boys walked in with smiles all on their faces

"Lexis what the fuck?" I spat at him

"Girl he didn't slip away. He's our son, he's stronger than that. But this was the perfect opportunity to get back at you for taking away Ty's toy car when he was 5." The boys dapped Lexis then walked over to Ty.

"You seriously never let that go? You said our son died. I almost died myself." I was still holding onto Ty.

"I told you I would get chu back for that. But Aye Ty how you holdin up?"

"I'm alright, just kinda tired. I loved hearin y'all talk to me while I was in my coma. It was funny when Trey n DeShawn came too" Ty smiled

"Y'all came? When?" Lexis looked up at both of them

"So we may have skipped like 2 days of school to come here" Trey said as he let his head hang low

"Y'all skipped to see your bro?" Lexis questioned

"Yeahhhh" they both said

"Man that's hella sweet right there. But we needa let you get some rest. I just wanted your mother to see you and that you're doin better" He bent down and gave him a hug.

"We'll be back" DeShawn said as he and Trey both gave him a hug next.

"Alright"

"Bye sweetie, I love you so much and I'm so happy to see you're doing so much better" I gave him a bunch more kisses before I let him go

"I love you too Mom" He gave me a kiss then I sadly had to leave his room.

When we got out of the hospital, I punched Lexis right in his rib.

"Ow! What th-"

"Nah. Don't you "what the fuck" me! You said my son was dead! Who the hell says that as pay back for something that happened like 7 years ago!" Trey and DeShawn were each holding one of my arms as Lexis backed away.

"You took away the mini AMG. That thing was hella fun and for like a week straight Ty kept askin me for it!" He laughed

"Lexis. I can't deal with you tonight." I ripped my way free from the boy's grip and got in the car. I heard all 3 of them laughing their asses off outside.

"Mom, you're too funny I swear" Trey said as he got in ""Lexis I can't deal with you tonight" really mom? You say that so much but we all know you end up giving him hea-"

"Trey. Ima slap the shit out of you. Stop bein a smartass" Lexis said in between laughs

"If you can catch me ol man. You can't mess with all this"

"Trey, you on thin ice"

"At least I can stand on thin ice and not worry about breaking it like you" DeShawn and I bursted into laughter, we were in tears

"That's it" Lexis turned around but Trey was already out of the car

~Trey P.O.V.~

Dad hasn't actually ran since he was like 17 I already know he's slow as can be.

I took off sprinting out of the car, I could hear Dad's shoes and too my surprise they were getting louder and louder.

"You best hope I don't catch you boy!" He yelled. I looked back behind me and he was about an arms distance away from me. How the hell?

"You ain't!" My legs were starting to hurt, my heart was beating incredibly fast and my lungs were contracting fast like a race horse.

I felt a sharp tug on my collar and I instantly fell. I rolled on my back and looked up to see Dad breathing like he didn't even break a sweat. Next thing I knew I felt a heavy hand right across my face

"Owww!!! Daaaaaaaaaaad!" I whined

"Stop mouthing off all the damn time. Shit, that's the one thing you gained from your mother that I wish you hadn't" He left me laying there holding my face as he jogged back to the car. How the hell did he even catch up to me? I was like a good 10 feet away from him when I took off from the car. "Oh Trey! Get ya ass in the car before you get left" Dad laughed as he drove by and stopped the car in front of me.

I got up and got in the car holding the right side of my face.

"Is there a mark?" DeShawn asked. I took my hand off my cheek and he bursted out laughing "man you got a bright red hand print right across your face" he had to roll down his window to get
air before he could even come close to saying anything.

"Lexis! What the hell!" Mom said, I knew she would be on my side "you should have done it to the other side to make it even!"

"Mom!" I yelled

"She's right, but ima take it easy on you" he laughed

"Dad, how the hell did you catch up to me? Im sweatin bricks back here and you ain't even breathing faster"

"Boy, in school I did track but ended up quitting"

"Why?"

"Because then I met your mother and if I did track I wouldn't have had time to be with her. But it was all worth it" he grabbed her hand and they intertwined their fingers

"Ew." I spat

"Ew? What chu mean ew? You skipped school for Honey and I thought that was ew" he turned back and looked at me. My eyes widened. "Oh you thought I wouldn't find out huh? Thank your Uncle Varo. He and his little spies saw y'all" wow. Just wow.

"Hun? Where are we going?" Mom asked

"Y'all will see, I was gonna wait for the surprise but I just couldn't anymore" he smiled

"Your face still hurt?" DeShawn asked

"Wanna know how it feels too c-"

"You want more?" Dad asked. I shook my head 'no' and slouched back into my seat.

~20 Minutes Later~

Dad made us all put on blind folds about half way through the car ride and mine was hella tight.

"Alright, carefully get out y'all" Dad said. Of course he went around to help Mom out and helped DeShawn cause he was over on his side. As for me I face planted right to the ground. "Did I not say carefully?"

"You shoulda helped me!" I yelled back.

"Be more coordinated. Y'all can take off the blind folds" I ripped mine off and we were standing at some ranch. Mom started crying like usual, DeShawn n I was confused like always and Dad was just Dad.

"Where are we?" DeShawn asked

"Y'all don't remember this place?" He held Mom in his arms and i started to walk around the place. "This was the ranch house you two been talkin about goin back too. You two remember a ranch house right?" We both nodded our heads "well this is it. If there was more light y'all could see it better, but we movin back here and I wanted to show your Mom one thing especially" He lead her down some little gravel stone path to a building.

"I don't remember it looking like this. Do you?" I asked DeShawn as we followed behind Mom and Dad.

"I remember it so much more different. I remember it being so much smaller" He laughed

"I know huh? What chu think he showin Mom?" He shrugged his shoulders. We walked into the building and there were horses! "When did we get them?" I asked

"You ont remember them? You was riding one of em by yourself at one point! You would ride with Mom too" he laughed

"Really? Wow"

"Yes, you always wanted to ride with me or you would watch me ride. Then I let you ride Dad's horse by yourself for your birthday and you had so much fun. How did they even get here Lexis?"

"J brought em by earlier today. Can they still be ridin?"

"I don't see why not, they need some TLC. Ima come back here tomorrow and really clean them up and all that good stuff. You boys are helping me" Mom said. She was giving the horse more kisses than she gave us! That's messed.

"Yeah it's about Midnight, we needa get home, but we movin back here as soon as Ty get's out of the hospital." Mom said her good bye's to the horses then followed us out to the car.

~Arley P.O.V.~
~A Few Days Later~

Heather has been blowing up my phone like crazy. It's actually really funny though.

"Hey Nicole wanna hear something funny?" I laughed as I stood outside her door.

"What?" She sat up on her bed and looked at me

"You're going to have a new half brother or half sister" I smirked

"Oh my god you got Nelle pregnant!"

"Yeah that's it. That's really what it is. No. Your Mom is pregnant again" She calmed herself down a lil bit

"Ew. Mom?" She has a disgusted look on her face that made me laugh "you're not raising it right?"

"Hell no. You alone are a handful for me"

"Hey! I'm not that much of a handful!" She threw a pillow at me but completely missed

"Uh yeah you are. I got chu on house arrest so your ass doesn't sneak out or anything"

"That's by choice. You don't have to" she laughed

"Yeah I do! You'd probably leave every night if I wasn't on you like white on rice."

"Whatever!"

"So doesn't AJ come home today?" I asked

"Yes! And I can't wait!"

"Where does he live?"

"on Cornella"

"Oh so he pretty close, I'm guessin it's the house on the far corner huh?" She nodded her head. Great. He lives 10 minutes, walking distance, from our house. "I swear to God if you sneak out, you will never see day light again."

"I won't! Geez" she laughed

"When he comin home?"

"In a couple hours. Ice went to Santa Rosa but on his way back he's getting him"

"Oh alright, well Ima take off to the trap for the day. If you need anything you know where Varo is" she gave me an irritated look but I just ignored it and went downstairs to get my keys.

~Nicole P.O.V.~
~3 Hours Later~

I was watching Tv when I heard a knock on the door. I'm guessin it's Uncle Varo again. He been coming around every once in a while so I wasn't alarmed or anything.

I opened the door and I was surprised at who I saw.

"Hi Nicole"

"Mom?" What the fuck.

"Is your father home?" She just walked passed me into the house. Yeah sure, come right in.

"No, does he know you're up here?" I asked still standing at the door

"No, but I've been trying to get a hold him for a while. I need to talk to him"

"About what?"

"It's nothing you need-"

"The baby huh?" I said more in a smartass tone than I intended

"Maybe."

"How far are you?"

"8 weeks, and where did you go that night?" Oh now she's concerned.

"I left. You locked me in a room with no food, water, or anything! So I got my ass out of there." I grabbed my phone and quickly texted Uncle Varo to come over. I didn't like my mother being here when my Dad wasn't around.

"You were fine! Don't be such a drama queen. Where did your father go?"

"I don't know, he said he had errands to do"

"So he left you here?" She had her hands on her hips

"I didn't wanna go, so I stayed home" finally Uncle Varo came

"Hey N- HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THAT!" He held his hand over his heart and took a deep breath. I laughed so hard "did the garbage man leave you behind again? Ima have to have a word with him next time he does his route"

"Ha ha. Nice to see you too Alvaro"

"You know you love seein all this, but what chu doin here when Arls ain't even here?"

"I was looking for him-"

"Well if you came here and he ain't here usually that means take your ass out and look else where. This ain't rocket science"

"You haven't changed a bit have you?"

"This ain't about me, now out! I just de-hoed this house a while ago, I ont wanna have to do it again" he walked behind her and started to push her out the door

"Alvaro! Stop! I'm pregnant for shits sake!"

"You're multiplying! Girl get out before we have an infestation!" He gave her one last push then slammed the door "she hurt you or anything?"

"No, but thank you for getting her out" i leaned in and gave him a hug. He gave me a hug in return

"Anytime sweetie, just holla when ya need me, I gotta get home I'm doing this female thing called "cooking" and I ont wanna burn my house down" he gave me a kiss on my cheek then took off out the back door.

~AJ P.O.V.~

Ice finally came and got my ass out. I was hella fuckin happy to be away from them nurses and all those pills I had to take just for a bullet to the arm!

"How you feelin?" Ice laughed

"I feel hella good, ima take my Nikki boo out for ice cream or somethin. I missed the outside world!"

"It was only 2 and a half weeks"

"I ont give a shit! I was bored as fuck. I can't wait till we runnin these streets too."

"Nicole's Dad's gang runs these streets. I wouldn't mess, I've heard they're one hell of a gang. They got connections and they will fuck you up. They just burned the guy who hurt a kid from the gang. They burned him alive."

"Alive? Really?" Damn.

"Yup. I suggest we just deal like usual and keep it civil." Ice said as he pulled up to my house

"We'll just have to wait and see. I want our gang to run these streets just like back in Detroit." i dapped him then got out of his car.

I have goals and I want to follow through with them.