Chapter 13

A Thug's True Love: Chapter 13

~Lexis P.O.V.~

"So what she say?" Arls asked

"She said no she wasn't. I should beat the shit out of Marcus when I see him, gettin me all excited n shit for nothin." I laughed, I know why on Earth would I want more kids? Aside from all the care n shit, they really are so much fun, Imma miss messing with Trey, Ty n DeShawn like I do now.

"You got enough kids" Arls laughed

"I know, but one more wouldn't hurt then that's it"

"Aye, it's yo life, not mine so you do whatever" He held his hands up. We were on our way home from doing our job and shit it was tiring. It was like 4 in the morning when we left n now its like 12:30. It was a deal gone good just took a lil longer than it should have.

"Why you think they were so hesitant about makin the deal with us?" I asked

"Probably thought it was some trap or something, they a new gang anyways so I'm not surprised" He yawned. The rest of the ride was quiet but not awkward, it was actually kinda nice.

~A Few Minutes Later~

"See ya Lexis" He dapped me before getting out of my car

"Aye, we going to the seaside carnival, you should come with n bring Nicole too. Nelle wants the entire family to go" I said as I let the car roll slowly out of his driveway

"Shit, I'm down to go, let me know what time"

"Will do" He turned around and walked inside. I pulled out and drove around the corner to my house. I saw Nelle's car was gone, now Imma be all lonely n shit.

I parked the car n walked up to the door, there was a note.

You're next-

Um...the fuck? I folded up the note and walked inside the house. Everything still looked normal but I put the note on the counter and walked upstairs to my room.

I took a quick hot shower then changed into shorts and crashed on the bed. It felt so good to feel the soft sheets against my skin and fluffy pillow surround my face with comfort. I instantly fell asleep just like that.

~Trey P.O.V.~

After a few minutes we finally pulled away from each other and looked at each other kinda shyly.

"I'm sorry Honey-"

"Don't be, I've wanted to do that for a while" Her cheeks started to turn a rosey pink color

"Really?"

"Mhm"

"Well then Honey, I like you a lot" To my surprise it wasn't even the slightest bit awkward anymore. I kinda just wanted to kiss her some more

"Awwh, I like you a lot too Trey" I honestly didn't think she did, I thought she only liked me as a friend and nothing more

"Be Mine"

"Nigga, I've always been yours, I just didn't know you liked me" She laughed and crawled in my lap. I couldn't wait to tell Dad about this when I got home but for now I just wanted to enjoy the moment with my Honey.

~A Couple Hours Later~

"We should probably be heading back, it's already 3:03" Honey said as she put her sweatshirt on.

"Alright leggo, we goin to my house?" I slipped on my backpack and we started walking along the path I came on.

"Yeah, wanna know something?" She asked as I grabbed her hand