Chapter 15

A Thug's True Love: Chapter 15

~Chanelle P.O.V.~

My baby boy. My son. One of the 3 biggest parts of my life, was now taken away from me. I didn't have anymore feelings. I felt empty and useless. It's Lexis and I's job to keep all our kids happy, healthy and safe and we failed at keeping one of them safe.
I was pacing around the room franticly, sweating uncontrollably and shaking. What do I do? Do I try to go out and find him myself or do I just let Alexis and the gang do it? What if Ty was being tortured or even killed.

"Mom!" I was snapped out of my thoughts, but felt incredibly sick to my stomach, I wanted to throw up but then the feelin would go away but then come back again

"W-what DeShawn?" I finally chocked out. I held onto the side of the kitchen counter and took deep breaths.

"What's goin to happen? Are we just goin to sit here or are we actually goin to-"

"DeShawn, your father said it was best we stayed in the house. I don' want you or Trey leaving this house. I wasn't even supposed to tell you two but since we are a family I felt you should know what was going on."

"But mom-"

"DeShawn, please. Just go to your room" I sighed. I heard his footsteps fade as he dragged his feet up the stairs. I pulled out my phone and called Skye.

*Phone Convo*
Riley: hey boo boo, whats up?"
Me: Ty's been kidnapped and I'm freaking out! Please come over or something!
Riley: Oh my god! Okay let me get the girls and I'll be on the way!
*End Of Phone Convo*

Why does this have to happen? Why can't we just live like a happy family? I know why, because my boyfriend and father of my children just had to be in a gang. But I couldn't be mad at him, he had my heart and everything, I need to just calm down, I'm sure he figured out who had Ty and is on his way to get him now. I just need to believe that and keep calm.

~20 Minutes Later~

"Boo?"
"Auntie Nelle?" I heard both girls say at once. I came from upstairs and gave them all a hug

"You girls can go up to the boys room and play with them" I smiled at them and pointed to the boys rooms. They ran up the stairs and when I heard the door close I cried into Riley's shoulder. She just held me and let me cry.

"Chanelle, Lexis is going to find him and he'll be in your arms soon. At least you still have your other boys safe and sound, all 3 boys could have been kidnapped" She said softly and calmly into my ear. She was right, all 3 boys could have been taken

"W-what d-do i-i d-do?" I cried hysterically into her.

"I personally think, we should just stay home with the kids. What if we only make it worse by getting ourselves hurt or in danger?" Why the hell do people have to be right all the damn time?

"A-Alright, f-fine" I pulled away from her and wiped my tears.

"Come on, lets go watch TV or a movie or something?" She smiled at me

"We always do that" I laughed a little bit

"Well we've become "those" moms" She laughed as she walked over to the movie cabinet. "Aye, let's watch "White Chicks" it will make me feel better race wise" She bursted out laughing

"Oh my god. You have mixed kids that look pure white, quit complaining" I laughed and jumped onto the couch.

"Sooooo? I need to be with white people for a while"