Chapter 19

A Thug's True Love: Chapter 19

~Ty P.O.V.~

It was so great to see Dad, DeShawn, Trey and most importantly, my Mom.

I fell a little faint but mainly just weak. I'm on Vicodin's so I don't feel any pain and I'm glad I don't.

I went to scratch my neck but I could feel a series of stitches that trailed across my neck. I was looking around the room and came across a note on the wall that said I was scheduled for 3 more surgeries within the next 2 months.

This may sound crazy, but I actually liked being in a coma. I liked just being alone in my own world where no one was there to bother me. With DeShawn and Trey being as close as they are I find myself alone in my room a lot or with Mom when Dad isn't working.

To be out of a coma now is rewarding but it's back to spending hours in my room alone. I wish it was all 3 of us hanging out instead of just Trey and DeShawn but I understand why they are so close.

A few months ago I did have a suicide attempt but I couldn't follow through with it. I haven't told anyone but I'm fine since then.

~Arley P.O.V.~

After I spent some time at the trap I got a text from Nicole complaining that "we had nothing to eat" so I was just going to stop at Safeway and pick up some Chinese or something.

~A Few Minutes Later~

"Hi, can I get a large box of chow mien, fried rice, sweet and sour pork, a few egg rolls, and some red sauce" I said to the guy on the other side of the counter. He nodded his head and started to fill up boxes. A woman came walking up behind me at this point.

"Excuse me sir I- Arley?" I turned around and there she was. Heather.

"Oh God. Girl what do you want?" I sighed heavily

"We need to just talk. Please, I'm in a situation and I really need to talk to you" I rolled my eyes but nodded my head in agreement. We stepped off to the side.

"Okay, what's your situation?" She seems to be gettin herself in a lot more situations than the average broad.

"As you know I'm pregnant. Well I lost all my money while I was in Vegas with the baby's father and now I have no home and I lost my job."

"Go to your Mom's house" her mother S.P.O.I.L.E.D Heather like you couldn't imagine. Anything Heather wanted her mother got it for her.

"I did and she kicked me to the curb. So I'm living out of my car and I have nothing. Please Arley. If I wasn't pregnant I wouldn't even bother coming to you." I saw her eyes start to water but she held back the tears.

"I told you not to go to Vegas. You can't gamble for shit. I sat there on the phone and yelled at you not to go. You brought that on yourself. As for Joey...you knew what kind of a guy he was. He has other kids from other women so that was your dumbass fault." Call me cold hearted and an ass but she seriously could have avoided all of this.

"Are you seriously not going to help me?"

"I'm not helping you. You just don't learn shit-"

"Doesn't Arley just know everything. He's just so perfect, never does a damn thing wrong" she said in an angered voice

"I am so far from perfect but I got street smart. I don't mess with chicks who I know for a fact are bad in a problem like way. You knew who Joey was but you kept chasing after him just like his other baby mama's."

"You don't seem to be far from perfect. Again, you just know everything. So tell me Arley. What do I need to do?" Smartass.

"Get a job. Get a house. Get away from the drama. Get out of my life." I saw my bag of food waiting on the counter so I walked over and handed the guy my credit card.