Chapter 9

A Thug's True Love: Chapter 9

~Lexis P.O.V.~
~Later That Evening~

 I decided to take her out to the beach carnival and walk down the boardwalk for our date. I've never been to the seaside carnival before and I know she hasn't either, it was a hot summer night so why not?

I convinced Alvaro to let the boys sleep over at his house for the night cause I had no idea what time Nelle n I would be back. I already showered and dressed so I was just waiting for Nelle. But I had on my black trues, a red button down shirt, gold chain, white J's and an all black snapback.

~20 Minutes Later~

Finally she came walking down the stairs. She looked so flawless and gorgeous, I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her hair was all straight and flowing down her back, she had on just a little bit of make up and her outfit was just perfect. 

"Is there something on my face?" She laughed

"Nah you're just lookin hella fine" I bit my lip

"Calm yourself, you look really handsome" She eyed me up and down before returning her gave back to my eyes 'So where are we going?"

"You'll see, I think you'll like it" I gabbed my keys then grabbed her hand and walked her out to the car. I opened her side, she hopped in then I walked over to my side.

"Can you give me a hint?" She asked as she looked up at me through her eyelashes

"Alright, it's by the beach" I smiled at her. I looked over and saw that cute lil smile of hers on her face. I held her hand the entire way over to the beach.

~15 Minutes Later~

I pulled up the carnival and it was hella cool. It was all lit up n shit and with the sun setting in the background it was like the stereotypical carnival scene from like a movie.

"What is this?" She asked, Her eyes went huge when we got out of the car and she saw how big the Ferris wheel was.

"It's prison, what chu think it is?" I laughed. She lightly pushed me but I only pulled her closer to me.

"Can we please walk along the boardwalk!" She basically yelled into my ear

"After we eat, come on" I pulled her with me down to one of the outdoor restaurants. It wasn't anything fancy but it liked the fact it was outdoors.

We were seated at a table with candles and breadsticks.

"Why do you look so nervous? It's just you and me" I laughed a little

"I don't know, I just feel kinda nervous, we haven't gone out in such a long time" She said as she looked at her menu.

"It's been too long Ma, but aye let's not dwell on it, alright?" She nodded her head then went back to her menu.

~45 Minutes Later~

"That was so good, D'you like it?" She asked as she wrapper her arm around me

"I liked it to, where you wanna go now? We could go play some games or go on a few rides?" This actually really did feel like we were 16 again at the start of our relationship. I loved it and wished it wouldn't end.

"Let's play games, I'm not really in the right shoes for rides" She laughed

"See, because you wanted to get all fancy now we can't go on rides"

"I'd rather just play games anyways. I spent a while doing my hair and i don't wanna mess it up" She stuck her tongue out at me.

"This is why I am so thankful we have boys. There would be no way I would ever be on time if we had a daughter-"