19 - Remembrance

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own any of the characters, All rights goes to Voltage Inc. They make Otome games which inspired me to write this. Of course I do own 2 characters here ^_^ which is Clarisse and Rei and Jeffrey

I told Jeffrey all that has happened. How my life was at the palace, the trainings, how i got on the Sirius and became a temporary pirate, how it feels like and why we're here. Everything.

"Wow... you are amazingly idiotic." he leaned his head on the bench and stared at the sky.

"Thanks, Captain Obvious." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Must be tough, are the Sirius treating you nicely?" he asked worriedly.

"Yeah, they're kind." I smiled.

"Good, but i still can't believe you're getting married and your prince is out in the sea, looking for you and that you're currently a pirate." he sighed.

"Me neither, It all happened so fast." I laughed.

"Did you know I was in love with you when we were kids?" he sheepishly asked.

"What?" I asked, did I hear that right?

"Yeah, but too bad. You're too late now, I've got a girl now." he dramatically said as i laughed like hell.

Wow, really? weird, he was my first love too...

"I'm happy for you!" I grinned. "I probably have to go back now." i added.

"Yeah, we've been talking for a couple of hours now." he smirked.

"Take me back..." I pouted as I stood up and tugged on his shirt.

"Fine, fine" he grabbed my hand. "Let's go." he lead me back in front of the bar.

"Can i see you tomorrow?" He asked.

"Sure, at the port. wait for me there if you like." I grinned.

Just then, Eduardo came out of the bar.

"Huh? you're still here?" he coldly said.

I turned to look at Jeffrey.

"See ya." i said as i jokingly pushed him away.

He laughed then waved goodbye. I turned around to see Eduardo glaring at me.

"Flirting with guys?" he said as if it was true!

"He's a childhood friend. I'm not the one who's flirting here." I matched his glare. "Why are you so eager to get rid of me? don't you like me anymore?" i added.

"I have never liked you." he coldly said.

"You know what i mean!" I protested.

"You know what? just forget it." I added as I walked away, I'm going back to the hotel and rest. Ugh.

I reached the old hotel and found my room, as soon as I closed my door, I burst out in tears as I hugged my knees and cried on it..

Why? what did I do? I don't want him to be mad at me! What did I do wrong!?

I heard knocking and the door opening and closing but i didn't even bother to look up.

"Rei, what's wrong?"

It was Christopher. I looked at him, tears streaming down my face.

"Eduardo... why is he so cold? we we're getting along fine these past days. Did I do something wrong?" I sobbed. Why am I even crying...

"There, there" Chris pat my back. "You didn't do anything wrong."

"Then why is he so distant..." I asked, trying to stop my tears from falling down