10 - Searching...

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own any of the characters, All rights goes to Voltage Inc. They make Otome games which inspired me to write this. Of course I do own 2 characters here ^_^

...In the Ship of Dres Van

Joshua entered his own little room in the ship and sat on the edge of the bed, thinking of ways on how they can find Rei, he still cannot believe what has happened.

Of course, he didn't know pirates still exist, no one knew. His father, the king agreed that he looks for Rei, but he can't help worrying about his Kingdom.

"Why, of all times, did this happen now... two months before our marriage... " Joshua muttered.

There was knock on the door followed by Jan's voice

"Your Highness, we need you to take a look outside."

Joshua sighed again as he opened the door and walked out as Jan followed him from behind. Prince Joshua's eyes widen in surprise as he saw a ship heading towards them.

Soon, his surprise turned into a smile. Jan, looking confused asked him.

"Your highness, is something the matter?"

"Everything is fine, because that ship might be the so-called 'Sirius' and Rei might be in there!" Joshua exclaimed as he wait for the ship to come closer.

Both ships dropped their anchor and a tall man immediately jumped on board the Ship of Dres Van.

"Well, what do we have here?" The man said.

Joshua and the whole crewmates didn't say anything nor move, they just stared at the man.

"I am the Captain of the Skull pirates, and judging from your ship and flag, you must be nobles." The man smirked.

"Skull pirates... I guess I was wrong." Joshua muttered. He looked at the man with unwavering eyes "Leave, right now. You are wasting my time." He added.

"Not until you give me all of your treasure." The man grinned. The Skull pirates readied their weapons and jumped on board the Dres Van Ship.

'I wonder... what if Rei is in here, even if this wasn't the Sirius.' Joshua thought as a fight started. He didn't waste anymore time and jumped on board the pirate ship and started to look for Rei. He entered random rooms and hears Jan's faint voice trying to stop him.

While everyone is distracted, he was searching the rooms for a specific someone. Joshua heard a faint sound of someone crying and immediately enters the room where the sound was coming from.

The room was cramped and dirty, and there he saw a figure of a woman sitting in a corner, crying.

"Rei!" Joshua exclaimed and hugged the crying woman tightly and the woman gasps in surprise.

Joshua lets go of her and was shocked. It wasn't Rei, it was not her beloved princess. Instead, she saw a woman with ragged clothes and tear-streaked face looking up at him in confusion.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else." Joshua replied and helped the woman stand up.

"Why are you crying?" Joshua asked.

"The pirates... they're cruel..."

That was all the girl said as she started sobbing again, Joshua patted the girl's head as if to reassure her that everything will be fine.

"Come with us." Joshua started walking and stops when the woman stare at him with a frightened look on her face.

"What's wrong?" Joshua asked.