2 - Strange Fates

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own any of the characters, All rights goes to Voltage Inc. They make Otome games which inspired me to write this. Of course I do own 2 characters here ^_^

"Miss Rei? Are you awake now?" I woke up, hearing Jan's gentle voice.

"hmm?.... oh Jan, Hello and good morning to you." I replied.

"Tea, milady" Jan said while handing me a cup of tea. I always drink tea in the morning to wake me up.

"Thank you." I said while thinking,' I dreamed about the Port, what does my dream mean? I wonder who the man in my dream was...'

"Ummm... Miss Rei, the t-tea will get cold." Jan said, tearing me away from my thoughts.

I quickly finished the tea and said "Jan I would love to go to the Port today." Jan look confused.

"The Port? Well.... I guess it should be fine, I shall inform the bodyguards at once" he said as he turned away to leave.

"Jan, Wait!" I stood up and grabbed his arm. Jan looked at me with a surprised expression.

"Y-yes, Your highness?"

"Ummm.... Will it be okay if I don't go with bodyguards? Just for now please?" I begged him.

"But...."

"You accompany me then, just no bodyguards please." After saying this, Jan seems to relax a bit.

"Alright then, Your Highness should get ready, I will prepare the car right away." I didn't really think he would agree.

"REALLY!? Thanks Jan!" I shouted.

"I'm glad to be of service." Jan replied.

"Jan, stop being so formal with me and call me Rei when we're alone", Jan let out a chuckle and left the room

I took a quick shower and wore a skirt and a long-sleeve shirt along with my high heels and I quickly grabbed my bag which contains my phone, wallet and a changed of clothes which is a short, cute, yellow dress. I went out and walked over to the limousine.

"Please get inside, Your Highness." Jan said with a smile.

"I told you to call me Rei when we're alone." I said as I entered the Limousine.

"Okay then, Rei." Jan replied, grinning from ear to ear.

I was lost in thought as Jan and I were on our way to the port.' I feel like I have to go to the port, though I don't really know why, I wonder what my dream meant... '

"We're here, Rei." Jan said, making me come back to my senses.

"Oh? Well then, let's go!" I said as I pull Jan's arm through the port.

"Huh?" I whispered to myself.

"Is something wrong?" Jan asked, looking confused,

"Well... I was hoping this place would be a bit more... lively."

I was imagining the place would be busy, like people running around from shop to shop or maybe a bunch of kids playing around, but this... it's gloomy in here and not a person can be seen in the port, it was dark and too foggy that it's hard to see anything too. I was walking around when I heard something.

*WHACK*

I heard something beside me. Alarmed, I looked over and saw Jan, laying unconsciously on the road.

"Jan! Are you okay!?" I shook him, but didn't get any answer.

Suddenly, my arm was pulled violently, I looked up and saw a bunch of mean-looking guys that are smiling creepily at me.

"Ouch! That hurts! Let me go!" I shouted as I try to break free from the man's firm grip.

"Hey guys! Look at this woman! Could be worth something, right?" the man holding me said as the other men nodded.

"What do you want from me!?" I screamed.

"Don't be so cold, we can be nice to each other, can't we?" the man said as his lips slowly came closer to my neck.

No! Stop it! Somebody help me!" suddenly I felt a sharp pain at my cheek, the man had slapped me hard across my face.

"Shut up if you don't wanna get hurt" he said as he brought out a knife from his pocket

'Oh god, I have to get away from these men, but how?' I thought, Suddenly I remembered, Prince Joshua taught me what I should do in these situations, before I knew it, I stomped on the man's foot with my heels and kicked his knee. I sprinted off, looking for a place to hide. Running would be much easier, if I weren't wearing heels.

The man screamed in pain as I ran away from them, but it wasn't long before they chased me. 'I need to find some place to hide! Wait...that's the ship from my dream!' I recalled as I boarded the familiar looking ship.

"They're coming!" I screamed and went downstairs which seems to be a place where they put the cargo and weapons, 'wait, what are the weapons for?', I thought looking confused and panicked.

As I was trying to find a good hiding spot I heard some of the men yell.

"Idiots! This ship belongs to the Sirius! Get out of there now!"

Then, the sound of hurried footsteps faded away. 'TheSirius? What's that?'

I was hiding behind crates and boxes for what seems like an eternity, but I was too scared to go back upstairs, 'If I go out there, they might still be waiting for me. I really hope Jan is okay too...' I thought.

I finally gained some courage and stood up, "Whoah! My feet feels wobbly." I nearly fell but managed to keep my balance. I caught a glimpse of the round window, "Huh!? The ship is already sailing!?" I panicked, 'oh no, I'm leaving Dres Van... where is this ship headed to?' I was lost in thought as I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I stood frozen to the spot, too frightened to move