36 - In Their Own Worlds

-Sirius-

*Eduardo's POV*

I looked for Rei around the ship, she's not in the kitchen, storage room, bathroom or even the deck. I went up the crow's nest and saw her staring at the horizon deep in thought. I quietly sneaked up behind her and hugged her waist and leaned my head on the crook of her neck. She gasped in surprise and hit my arm lightly.

"Hey..." She smiled.

"What're you thinking about?" I asked.

"A lot of things. I wonder what could have happen if I never ended up on this ship in the first place."

"Do you regret it?" I asked.

"No, of course not... after being with the Sirius, I realized there's more to life than just being trapped in a castle and striving for perfection." she replied. "It's always been my dream to experience new things..."

"I'm glad you chose to come with us." I replied.

"Yeah, I feel kinda bad for Joshua though."

"That's life." I simply said as she giggled.

We spend our talking about each other the whole time.

-------------

-Dres Van-

*Claire's POV*

I was currently being taught by Prince Joshua about the history of Dres Van, we're at the library in the palace and it was filled with tall bookshelves, there's probably a thousand books in here and it's just amazing.

he himself was discussing the things about Dres Van..

"How can you remember all of them?" I said in amazement as he dictate all the past kings and queens of Dres Van.

"I simply enjoy learning about Dres Van, and it kind of just stayed in my mind." he smiled which made my heart beat faster.

I gave him a small smile to hide my embarrassment and proceed on reading the books he gave me. We've been spending a lot of time together lately, It's nice and I really like Dres Van, it's far more better than Yamato, it's much more advanced, the place is full of technologies which I don't know about.

But what I enjoy the most is Joshua's presence. I know what happened and I really feel awful about Miss Rei leaving him, That's why I wanted to keep him smiling and happy all the time, it's the least I could do for all his help.

I really love him...