3 - Meet The Sirius

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own any of the characters, All rights goes to Voltage Inc. They make Otome games which inspired me to write this. Of course I do own 2 characters here ^_^

As I stood there, I saw a young man with orange hair in black baggy pants and a simple white t-shirt, probably around my age, humming to himself while walking to one of the barrels near the stairs. .... 'Doesn't he notice I'm here?'

"Umm... excuse me" I asked hoping to get some answers, the man turned around, as he saw me, his face turned pale.

"A w-woman on the ship!?" the man yelled.

"Excuse me, But where is this ship headed to?" I asked.

"Oh no! Nathan is gonna be so mad at me!" the man doesn't seem to be paying attention to me as he shouted that.

Just then, another sound of footsteps came from the stairs.

"Yo!, Thomas what's taking you so long, hurry up and bring the booze on the deck." a man with a bandana wrapped around his head, wearing a white T-shirt with a blue under shirt and black pants, called out to the man who seems to be Thomas

The man with the bandana saw me.

"A woman on our ship?" he asked, looking slightly surprised.

"I didn't do anything, Nathan! I just saw her here when I came to get the booze!" The man named Thomas replied rather quickly.

"Umm... Where is this ship going?" I tried to ask again, I was growing impatient, not to mention that this ship is taking me away from Dres Van.... Taking me away from Joshua...

The man called Nathan, picked me up and threw me on his shoulders

"What are you doing!? Put me down!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. 'SERIOUSLY!? I can't get some answers, I'm on a ship that's leaving my home and on top of all that, I'm being carried like a sack of potatoes!' I thought as I was hitting the man's back repeatedly, though he doesn't even flinch a bit.

"Just shut up." the man called Nathan said.

"Where are you taking me and where am I!?" I replied furiously

"...."

"Hey! I am talking to you!" I yelled.

He took me to a room that looks like some kind of infirmary and put me down, I stumbled a bit and looked around the room cautiously

"Stop being so scared, I'm not going to make a move on a scrawny kid like you." the man said

"A scrawny kid!?" I replied, offended

"Yo, Doc! I've got a patient for yah!" the man said while looking around.

Another man that has dark skin and black hair came, he was wearing a white shirt and what do you know? Black pants.

"Patient? I'm not sick." I said quietly.

"Your cheek is swollen." The man named Nathan said

"Oh..." I said while placing my hand on my cheek.

"Aww, you poor thing" The man with dark skin said while patting my head. "My name is Christopher, that's Nathan." he said, smiling while pointing to the man with the bandana.

"I'm Rei..." I said with a voice that's almost a whisper. Christopher handed me some ice.

"Use it to heal your swollen cheek." he said with a smile on his face, His smile was so kind that I found myself smiling back at him.

"Thank you..." I said, while placing the ice on my cheek, 'It's cold!' I thought as I shivered.

Christopher nodded. "Rei, will you please follow me?"