5 - Sweet Dreams?

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own any of the characters, All rights goes to Voltage Inc. They make Otome games which inspired me to write this. Of course I do own 2 characters here ^_^

"I'm going to sleep!" Eduardo said angrily, I followed him in a hurry.

Eduardo led me into his room and I'm surprised the room was neat and tidy, a little gloomy, but clean.

"Whoah..." I said without realising it.

"Tsk, why the hell did you picked me?" Eduardo said while glaring at me.

"Sorry..." I said, my voice was almost a whisper.

"I don't have time for this, you, get in the bed" Eduardo said while pointing at the bed.

"Bed!?" I reacted quickly, 'are we gonna sleep in the same bed!?' Just then, Eduardo slapped my head.

"Ow! What did I do now!?" I yelled at him, 'sheesh does he always hit people like this?'

"Why are you looking nervous like that?" Eduardo replied. He obviously hates me.

"I am not nervous!" I shouted back at him.

"Stupid... I can't believe a Prince was willing to marry a scrawny kid like you." Eduardo muttered while he rolled a blanket and the floor and laid on the floor. 'Huh? Is he giving up his bed for me? No way!'

"Ummm... Eduardo?" I whispered.

"What do you want now?" Eduardo replied irritably.

"I'm sleeping on the floor, you should use the bed." I said with a bored expression on my face.

"..."

I walked over to Eduardo.

"I know you're not sleeping, get up!"

"You're a weird kid." Eduardo replied.

"I'm trying to be nice." I replied, But to be honest, I just miss how my life was before I got engaged to Joshua, I don't regret choosing to be with him though, I love him but atleast i want to experience how I live my life before since i'm here and all. Yes, I used to be so poor that I have to sleep on the ground of the place I worked, well, I earned money and Life got better and I know I'm weird for missing those days.

"Get to bed." Eduardo ordered while giving me a piercing gaze. I was displeased with his answer.

"Fine, I will sleep on this side of the floor!" I replied angrily. I laid on the floor a bit far from Eduardo and used my bag as a pillow.

"And goodnight to you!" I added and turned my back to him angrily.

I closed my eyes, after a while I heard Eduardo stand up. 'Oh good, he will finally use his bed, sheesh, what a stubborn man.' But I was wrong, suddenly I felt myself being carried, I looked up and saw Eduardo looking very annoyed. He then threw me on the bed roughly and laid on the blanket on the floor once again.

"Ugh, You are so stubborn!" I yelled at him.

"Look who's talking." Eduardo replied. I can almost see the smirk on his face. 'I guess I was being stubborn too... I was just trying to be nice!' I thought angrily.

"Just shut up and go to sleep." Eduardo added.

"Hmmp!" that's the only reply I gave him. I recollected everything that happened today. 'If only I let the bodyguards come with me, none of this would have happened. I dreamed of this ship, and I dreamed of Eduardo, what could that dream mean? I just want to go home...' I thought sadly before I realized how tired and sleepy I was, I slowly drifted off to sleep