Making Up

*Will's POV*

   So, today was the day that I would put my plan into motion and win my Skylar back. Oh, she is going to love me so much after this!

   *Sky's POV*

   Today, Andy and I would put our plan in action and get Will to forgive me. I knew this would work. Will is going have to take me back after this.

   *Will's POV*

  I was about to leave my house when I got a text. From Sky! It was a link to a YouTuobe video with a caption: "Just watch it." I clicked on the link and gasped at what I saw. It was a video by Squirtle - TT, Sky's and my favorite YouTuber. The video was titled "Hit List- Will Jay Dubstep." That was my song. I couldn't believe this! Nobody had ever done dubstep for my songs before, let along the best thirteen-year-old amateur dubstep artist on all of YouTube! I was about to call Sky and thank her, but then I remembered my plan. I quickly left my house and speedwalked to Sky's house, my ukulele in hand.  

   *Sky's POV*

   Yeah, I got Will's and my favorite YouTuber to do a dubstep version of one of Will's songs. It was actually pretty easy, Squirtle is such a nice kid. I sent Will the link to the vifeo when Squirtle posted it, then waited for him to see it and text back. But he didn't text back. I realized he might be busy, so I waited. And waited. 

   About ten minutes later, I heard something at my window. I opened the curtains to see Will, throwing jelly beans at my window. I laughed lightly as I closed the curtains, walked out of my room, and went outside to my front yard. Will had his ukulele, and as soon as I came out, Will started strumming. I recognized the song as "Settled in My Ways". How fitting for the situation 😁. When I realized what song it was, he started singing:

   "You say I'm seven shades of cold,

   Locked in my heart with no parol

   You've had enough of feeling lonely, lonely

   Even together, we're alone

   I cast a self-inflicted curse

   The foolish waiting, I hurt

   Love had me so afraid of drowning, drowing

   That I was dying drom the first

   So don't go too soon

   I just might surprise you

   Though I've been settled in my ways

   Don't give me hell for heaven's sake

   Darling, in time, you will find I am yours 

   Coz with your love, I wanna change."

   Will smiled at me, his eyes glittering as he continued to the bridge.

   "Too many 'I love yous' that you haven't heard

   Now I wanna dress you up in those three words

   So don't go too soon I just might surprise 

   You"

   Hit that high note, boy!

   "Though I've been settled in my ways

 Don't give me hell for heaven's sake

   Darling, in time you will find I am yours

    Coz with your love I wanna change

   Though I've been settled in my ways

   You make my doubts go down in flames

   Darling in time you will find I am yours

   Coz with your love I wanna change

   With your love I wanna change."

   Once the song was over, I ran to Will. He and I were on the same page, because he picked me up and spun me around. When Will put me down, I kissed him full on the lips, which he gladly returned, putting his arms around my waist, pulling me as close to him as possible. I smiled, pulling away and nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck.

   "That was amazing," I whispered against his skin.

   "Not as amazing as you, Sky," Will laughed. "I saw the link you sent me. Thank you so much."

   "It was nothing. I would do anything for you, Will," I said, looking into his deep brown eyes. Will's eyes could solve all of the world's problems. They were so perfect, so beautiful, so pure. Any cliche you've heard people use to describe sunsets, that was Will's eyes.

   "Sky?" Will asked, snapping me out of my little fangirl session over his eyes.

   "Yeah?" I replied.

   "Does this mean that we're... you know... back together?"

   I stared at him. "You're kidding me, right?"

   "Um...no?" Will's face was so confused.

   I laughed hugging him as tight as I could. "Of course we're back together, you happy little moron!"

   Will laughed as he hugged me back, kissing the top of my head. "Good. Coz I missed you like crazy."

   "I missed you, too," I said in a voice quieter than a whisper. It had only been a few days, but I was lost without Will. I need him like a needle needs a vein. Like the Father and the Son need the Holy Ghost. Will completes me, and I am so glad to finally have him back.

   "Sky, I'm sorry I was such a terrible boyfriend. It won't happen again, I swear," Will whispered.

   I smiled. "Will, you weren't ever a bad boyfriend, you were just worried about losing me. I know how jealous I used to get when I saw you and your fans, and this is basically the same thing. To a bigger extent, but still."

   "You are so amazingly understanding. I love you so much, Sky," Will said.

   "I love you too, Will."

   Never in my life had those five little words sounded so right. 

A/N Yay, Sky and Will are together again! Thanks so much to SquritleGamingYT for your help in this chapter. Guys, check out his YouTube channel, Squirtle - TT. He does some pretty rad dubstep, and his gaming vids are pretty good as well. 

   As usual, please vote, comment, and recommend! Thanks, kiddos!