Good Night, My Someone

^To anyone who understands the title of this chapter, I love you!

   After the concert and meeting fans, it was still only 5:00, so Will and I decided to hang out at CityWalk. We got ice cream at one of the shops (I've never been to CityWalk forgive me). I got cookie dough and Will just got vanilla. Well, he's no fun when it comes to ice cream 😜.

   "So, did you have fun today?" Will asked as we sat down, still eating our ice cream.  

   How do I answer that? Will Jay has been my celebrity crush since I was, like, a fetus! He asked me to hang out with him today! He made all of my childhood wishes come true. "I think it's safe to say I had fun," I giggled. 

   "Good. Me too," Will laughed. "Sky?"

   "Hm?" I hummed in response as I smiled at Will, his beautiful chocolate diamonds they call eyes gazing back at me.

   "I just want to warn you. Some of my fans might think that we're- you know that we-"

   "I get it, Will," I said softly, avoiding eye contact for the first time all day. "Can I ask you something?"

   "Sure, Sky."

   "Why did you want to hang out with me today?"

   "Because, for the time we spent together when you were conscious yesterday, I thought you were funny... and pretty." Will's face went red as he added that last part. 

   "Thanks." Now I felt my face turning red. "What about now? What do you think after spending all day with me?"   

   "I think you're-"

*Will's POV*

   "I think you're-" I stopped. How was I supposed to answer that? Sky was amazing! She was perfectly imperfect! But I've known her for less than two days, so what if she thinks I'm lying? Oh, come on, Will, just say it. "I think you're extraordinary, Sky."

   Sky's face lit up. "Really?" she asked, her face turning a bright pink. She's so adorable when she blushes.

   "Of course. We've known each other for such a short amount of time, but I already know that you're probably going to be one of my best friends."

   "Thanks, Will," she giggled, hugging me around the neck.

   "What do you think of me?" I asked as she let go of me.    

   "Everything I thought before," Sky replied. "You're funny, charming, sweet, and compassionate. But mostly adorable and nerdy."

   "Aw, shucks. Thanks, Sky," I laughed, feeling my face go red. Be a man, Will. Men don't blush when girls call them adorable. 

   Sky's phone started ringing. She excused herself to go answer it. While she was gone, I thought about her. I think I'm starting to have feelings for Sky. I mean, I met her yesterday, but she's just so... so Sky! I feel like it's too early to tell her, so I'll keep it to myself for a while.

   Sky came back. "That was Andy. She needs me to come home."

   I felt a pang of disappointment in my chest. "Okay. I'll take you home."

   We walked back to my car silently. When we got to Sky's house, Sky waited a minute before getting out of the car.

   "I had a great time hanging out today, Will. Hopefully we can do it again sometime?"

   "Of course!" I said. 

   Sky smiled, getting out of the car. "Bye, Will."

   I waved as she walked inside. What a day.

   *Sky's POV* 

   I walked into the house and closed the door behind me. I ran to my room and collapsed on my bed. Andy rushed in with concern written all over her face.

   "Are you okay? How was hanging out with Will?"

   I sighed, hugging a pillow to my chest. "What a day." 

A/N Hey, guys! I'm sorry this chapter was so short; I feel like it was the best one so far and it was so short! Well, anyway, I hope you like the story. If not, tell me what you think I can do better- I'm always open to suggestion! Love y'all! 😁😁😁

-Piper-