Uh-Oh

The day after Will took me to meet Peter Pan, I found out that one of my friends was coming to town, so I decided to meet up with them. Unfortunately, Will couldn't go because he had to be at the studio all day, so I got up and walked to Starbucks by myself.

   When I got to Starbucks, I ordered a latte, then sat down at a table, waiting for my friend to get here. They called my order, so I got my drink and sat back down. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder, and I turned around to see my favorite eyeliner-wearing blonde.

   "Dalton!" I exclaimed, getting up from my seat and hugging him. He laughed, hugging me back. Yes, Dalton and I had been best friends since I was thirteen. We met when I went to Texas to see my grandmother over Christmas break, and Dalton was home with his family on a break from IM5 business. We exchanged numbers, and I instantly became a fan of his little boyband. Even though they didn't remember, I had met all of the boys at an IM5 concert in New York that Dalton had gotten me tickets for. That was back when I just had a little schoolgirl crush on Will.     

   "Hey, kiddo," Dalton laughed. "How's it going?"

   "Absolutely stupendous! Will and I are dating now!" I squealed like the fangirl Dalton knew me as.

   "I know, I've seen you two all over Twitter," Dalton said, laughing at my excitement. They called his order, so Dalton got his drink, then the two of us walked to the park.

   "Where's your car?" I asked curiously.

   "I walked. My hotel isn't that far from here," Dalton explained. "What about you?"

  "I walked, too. I don't live far from here, and I've been staying with Will."

   Dalton smirked. "Ooh-"

   "Dalton Louis Rapattoni, don't even start," I scolded jokingly. The two of us laughed as we sat under a tree, Dalton putting his arm around me.

   "I haven't seen you in years," he said quietly. "I missed hearing you obsess over my former bandmate."

   I laughed, putting my head on his shoulder. "Well, you're in luck, because now I obsess about him non-stop."

   "Thank God," Dalton said sarcastically, making both of us laugh. "But really, from the pictures, it looks like you guys are happy together. Are you?"

   "Totally. Will is the best thing that has ever happened to me," I said, sighing as I thought of my amazing boyfriend. 

   Dalton smiled, patting my leg. "Good. When I met you five years ago, I knew that you and Will would be perfect together."

   "You were right," I said, hugging Dalton around the waist. I really missed my best friend.

   I knew it was probably my imagination, but in the bushes a few yards away from us, I thought I saw a camera.

   *Alex's POV*

   I knew Dalton and Skylar were best friends, and that their closeness wasn't suggesting anything other than friendship. But to other people, it must have looked pretty suspicious. I took out the camera Ariana had given me, and inconspicuously took a picture of Sky and Dalton. I saw Sky look towards the bushes in which I was hiding, then realized she was looking right at me! I quickly crawled out of the bush and down the street until I knew that she couldn't see me. I looked at my picture, then went to get it printed out and sent to Ariana. Sky, prepare to be mine.

   *Sky's POV*

   At around six o'clock, Dalton and I walked back to Will's house to meet my boyfriend and hang out. My phone had been buzzing all day with Twitter notifications, but I ignored them. Probably just something to do with Tom Felton or one of the other many celebs I follow. When we got inside, Will was pacing the floor, his face red with anger.

   "Hey, babe, are you-"

   "No, don't even try to sound innocent," Will interrupted me angrily. "I can't believe you would do this!"

   "Do what, Will?" I asked in disbelief. Will never talked to me like this, so whatever's upsetting him must be pretty serious.

   "Have you checked your Twitter at all today?" 

   I sighed, shaking my head as I took out my phone. 

   @TheAwesomeAriana: look at Dalton and Skylar. Does Will know about this?   

   Attached to the tweet was a picture. It was from today at the park, when Dalton had his arm around me and my head was on his shoulder. I had to admit, it did look a little bit suspicious. The thought of me dating my best friend was kind of funny.

   "This is funny to you?" Will shouted.

   Realizing I was laughing, I composed myself and faced Will with a straight face. "Will, trust me, it isn't what it looks like," I said calmly.

   "Yeah, dude, we were just hanging out," Dalton said, matching my tone. "Sky loves you."

   "Oh, does she? Because it looks like she was pretty cozy with you today!" Will shouted, glaring at me. "I should never have trusted you."

   Dalton stepped in front of me defensively. "Don't talk to her like that. She may be your girlfriend, but she's my best friend."

   "Well, she's all yours now. Sky, we're done," Will said in a dangerously soft tone. 

   Just then, the front door opened, and Alex walked in. He saw the three of us, then eyed me guiltily and kept walking. I felt hot tears burning in my eyes as I turned back to Will. "You're serious right now?" I croaked, my voice cracking as I tried to hold in my tears. "Will, I told you nothing happened. Why don't you believe me?"

   "I don't know what to believe anymore, Skylar." Will was still glaring at me as I ran to his room and put all of my things in my suitcase and rushing to the front door, tears cascading down my face. 

   "Sky, where are you going?" Dalton called after me.

   "Home. I'm obviously not wanted here," I said, glancing at Will sadly before opening the door. His angry expression slightly softened as we made eye contact, but I just kept going to my car. 

   "Sky, wait!" 

   I turned around hoping so see Will trying to stop me. It wasn't Will.

   "What, Alex?" I asked, wiping my tears as I unlocked my car.

   *Alex's POV*

   "What, Alex?" Sky asked, wiping her tears as she unlocked her car.   

   I couldn't take this. I wanted to break them up, but I didn't want to hurt Skylar to do that! Here she was, crying, and it was all my fault. I have to tell her!

   "I'm sorry you and Will fought." Seriously, Alex, that's the best you can do? 

   "Thanks," Sky said, smiling sadly.

   "Here." I handed her a package of tissues. 

   Sky laughed lightly, hugging me around the neck. "You're such a good friend, Alex," she whispered. 

   That broke my heart. I had just ruined the relationship of a girl- my best friend- who trusted me and cared about me so much. I am a terrible person. 

A/N That was so sad to write, but I didn't want Will and Sky to be the perfect couple, so there needed to be conflict. Also,  stories that are always sunshine and butterflies are no fun to write! Special thank you to the AMAZING @Dalton_Will for your extremely helpful contributions to this chapter! It really helped, and I appreciate it so much! Check out her Will Jay imagines, they're so cute and well-written! Thanks for reading! Comment what you like and don't like about this story! And if you want to, please vote and recommend One of Many to your friends! Until next time!