Your Song

"Skyyyyyyy," Will whined, leaning his head on my shoulder. "I don't want to do anything today."

   Will had a concert to perform at that afternoon, but he was nervous about seeing his fans after he had defended me to them. He wanted me to be there, but he was afraid his fans might try to start something. Even though I was nervous as well, I decided to go to support my boyfriend.

   "Come on,  Will. You love performing!" I said with fake enthusiasm, trying to coax Will into getting out of his bed.

   "I love you more," Will gushed. 

   I laughed. "Well, if you love me so much, go to this concert for me."

   "I don't wanna." Will sat up, pouting like a little kid. How is he so adorable?

  Finally getting an idea, I smirked. "If you get up and get ready to go, I'll kiss you." As I walked out of the room, I heard Will scrambling around to get ready. I laughed to myself- I would've kissed him anyway!

   "Hey, Shortstop,"  Alex greeted from his room, where he was watching SpongeBob and eating cereal. "Were you here overnight?"

   "No," I said quickly. "I got here this morning. Will doesn't want to go his show today, so I was trying to get him to go."

   "You did you would kiss him if he went, didn't you?" Alex asked with a smirk.

   "Maybe," I laughed. "How did you-"

   "It's such typical boyfriend-girlfriend stuff."

   "How would you know that?"

   "I have a girlfriend now," Alex announced proudly. 

   I laughed at his pride. "Since when? Who is she?"

   "Her name's May Cole. I've been hanging out with her for years, but I asked her out yesterday. We're dating now!" Alex squealed. Yes, squealed. Like a little girl.

   "Well, I'm happy for you, buddy," I said, trying not to laugh as Alex fangirled over his girlfriend.

   Then, all of a sudden, I felt two arms wrap around my waist, picking me up and dining me around to look at the arms' owner. Will smiled at me expectantly. "You promised, Sky," he said with puppy dog eyes.

   "Fine," I laughed. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed Will's nose. He playfully glared at me, and I laughed. "I said I would kiss you. I never said where."

   Will gave me a childish look, and I knew exactly what was about to happen. I started to run, but Will caught my hand and pulled me back to him. He pulled me closer and crashed his lips onto mine. Without even having to think, I was kissing him right back, like that was what I was born to do. And in that moment, I swear we were infinite. 

   "Ugh, get a room, lovebirds!" Alex groaned. I pulled away from Will, laughing as he glared at his little brother.

   "Way to kill the mood, butthead!" Will hissed.

   "Will, we should be going now," I said, taking Will's hand and walking to the door. "Bye, Alex."

   We got into Will's car and drove to the venue. Apparently, we were just on time; fans had already started crowding around the public entrance by the time we had gone through the private entrance. Will fixed his hair, grabbed a mic, and went onstage for soundcheck. By the time he was done, fans were entering the room. Will ran backstage before anyone saw him.