Fix This

*Dalton's POV*

   Sky ran out of Will's house crying. Poor kid. I glared at Will, trying as hard as I could not to lose my temper. 

   "This is your fault, Will. She didn't do anything!" I exclaimed. Okay, I was losing my temper.

   "It's not my fault you two were all over each other!" Will shouted back.

   "We're best friends! That's more than you can say about her right now," I snapped. "You just made the biggest mistake of your life, Will."

   *Will's POV*

   "You just made the biggest mistake of your life, Will."

   Dalton was right. Seeing the look on Sky's tear-stained face told me that she was telling the truth. I can't believe I'm such an idiot!

   "How do I get her back?" I asked Dalton, running my fingers through my hair.

   Dalton looked at me like I was insane. "You want her back now? After breaking her heart and making her cry? Dude, you're an idiot!"

   I sighed. "I know. But I love Skylar, and I need her back. Please, Dalton, help me."

   "Fine, I'll do it. But not for your sake. I'm doing this for Sky, because for some reason, she loves your sorry Asian behind, and I can't live with my best friend being upset."   

   "Thanks, man," Will said happily, trying to hug me, but I pushed him away.

   "Again, I'm doing this for Sky, not you," I said. I realized it sounded a bit harsh, but I was still angry about the fact that Will blew up at Sky. 

   "Right. So? What's you plan?" Will asked less enthusiastically.

   "Okay, so here's what I'm thinking..."  

   *Sky's POV*

   It had been three days since the whole Will incident, and I was an absolute mess. I was sitting at home, crying into my pillow as Andy patted my back soothingly. Why didn't Will trust me? He told me he loved me! He said I would never lose him. 

   "Honey, you need to stop thinking about this!" Andy said, making me look up from my tear-drenched pillow. "Will's an idiot, so don't even worry about him!"

   "Don't say that, Andy," I sniffled, wiping my tears with my sleeve. "He may have broken up with me, but he's my boyfriend- well, was my boyfriend." That realization provoked another wave of tears. Andy hugged me as I sobbed.

   "Sky, I'm so sorry this happened," she said softly. 

   "I th-thought he w-was d-different," I stuttered through my tears. "H-he was s-so p-perfect!"

   "Nobody's perfect, kiddo," Andy reminded me. "And if Will dumped you, he's not even close."

   I smiled. "Thanks, Andy. But I miss him so much!"

   "What are you, a freaking Disney princess? You don't need a man to make you happy, Skylar! You've gone eighteen years without a boyfriend, and your life is pretty good, isn't it?"

   "Yeah," I admitted. "But when Will and I were dating, he made my life better than 'pretty good'.  With Will, my life was... phenomenal. I love him, and I know he loves me."

   "Then you're going to get him back!" Andy exclaimed. 

   "What? I couldn't even get him to have a civil conversation with me today! How am I going to get him to be my boyfriend again?"

   Andy smirked. "I have a plan. Skylar, my dear, we are going to fix this."