Pizza and Neverland

Although Will and I had been spending practically every minute together, we hadn't really had a real date in quite some time. When I woke up this morning, Will was already up and gone, something that never happened. Will always either told me where he was going or waited until I was awake to take me with him. Man, I've become really clingy.

   As I got up to get my phone and call Will, I found a little yellow post-it note on my phone screen. I read it to myself:

   "Babe:

     Sorry I left while you were sleeping, my manager told me I had to come to the studio at seven this morning. I wanted to let you sleep, so I left without you and put this note on your phone so you would know where I was.

      Also, we haven't gone out together in a while, so I have a surprise planned for tonight. Before you text me and ask me what it is, I want to tell you that I'm not going to tell you. I'll be home by around six, and we'll leave when I get home, so plan accordingly. You don't have to dress too formally, you look beautiful in anything. I'll see you tonight! Love you, princess!

    Will 💜"

   I sighed, putting the note down and lying back in Will's bed. I desperately needed to know what the surprise was, but I knew Will wouldn't tell me. Plus, even if he would tell me, he was at work, and I didn't want to disrupt him. For most of the day, I cleaned Will's room for him, then watched Juno- another one of my favorite movies- on my phone. 

   At around four thirty, my phone buzzed. I got a text from Will.

   Will:

   Hey, sweetheart. We're on break at the studio. I know you're probably dying to know what the surprise is tonight, so I'll give you a hint: second star to the right.

   I didn't even have to think: "Second star to the right" was a Peter Pan reference. But how could that possibly relate to our date tonight? Since Will was taking a break, I called him.

   "Hello?" Will answered on the second ring.

   "I am beyond confused," I said, referring to Will's clue.

   "Try to think about it. Let your imagination run wild. Sorry, babe, I have to get back to work, but I'll see you tonight. I love you!"

   "I know," I said with a smirk. Classic Star Wars quote. 

   "Okay, my little Star Wars nerd," Will laughed. "I'll see you tonight!"

   "Alright. I love you, too, by the way."

   "Bye, babe," Will said. The line cut off.

   I thought some more. Well, if he was doing something th involved Peter Pan, I was going to make my outfit coordinate with that. I ran to my suitcase, quickly pulling out everything I needed, then started getting ready. I put on a knee-length baby blue dress with matching blue ballet flats. I put my hair into four tight French braids so they would be extra wavy by the time Will got home. I put on just a little bit of makeup, skipping all the fancy stuff and only applying foundation, eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner. By the time I was done, it was quarter after five,  so I decided to let my hair out. Sure enough, my hair fell in poofy, frizzy waves. I lightly brushed my hair until it had deflated to its normal size, then sat on Will's bed, watching Squirtle-TT on YouTube until Will came home.

   "Honey, I'm home." I heard the front door open and close, then quick footsteps coming towards the bedroom. Will came in, sitting next to me on the bed and kissing my cheek. "Hey, beautiful," he whispered, hugging my waist.