Alex's POV

So, Will took Sky to a replica of the Jolly Roger from Peter Pan, where she met the actor who played Peter Pan like thirteen years ago. My stupid big brother is trying to buy Skylar's love! I mean, I know she loves him, but it isn't fair that he can do all of these awesome things to win her over when I don't even have the money to buy her a necklace! I've been avoiding Will and Skylar since my parents got back, and I've been calling and texting May non-stop, trying to get her back after the stupid mistake I made. But alas, she keeps refusing to take me back, so I'm stuck at home alone, watching SpongeBob and using words like "alas". I forgot how much being single sucked.

   Suddenly, my phone rang. Was it May, finally saying she would take me back? No. It was a restricted number. I nervously answered it, hoping that it wasn't some creepy person from a horror movie.

   "Hello?" I answered.

  "Hi, Alex," said a low-pitched female voice.

   "Who is this?"

  "Ariana," the girl answered smoothly. "I know about your awful situation, and I want to help."

   "What do you mean?" I asked. Man, this chick is creepy. 

   "You want to be with Skylar, but your evil big brother Will is dating her. Am I correct?"

   "Y-yeah," I admitted, suddenly ashamed of myself. "How could you help with that?"

   "I have my ways. But in order for me to help you, you need tho help me. Agreed?"

     I thought to a moment. What if she was going to hurt Will? What if she went after Sky? What if their relationship gets ruined because of me? Befire I could stop myself, I blurted out,  "Agreed."

   "Great. Now, does Skylar tell you and Will a lot about herself?"

   "No, not really," I answered honestly. I already felt guilty for helping this Ariana girl, but if it helped me get Skylar to be mine, it was completely worth it.