Double Agent Man

*Dalton's POV*

   After helping Will put the finishing touches on his plan to get Sky back, I decided to go and make sure Sky herself was okay. I knew she only lived a few blocks from Will, so I had no problem walking to her cousin's house. When I knocked on the door, Sky's cousin Andy opened the door.

   "Dalton!" she exclaimed, pulling me into a hug. "I haven't seen you in years! How've you been, bae?"

   "Great, thanks," I laughed, hugging her back. "Is Sky here? I really need to talk to her."

   Andy nodded, giving me a knowing look as she let me in and led me to Sky's room. It looked just like it did in all of her weird Twitter selfies. Yeah, I stalk Sky's Twitter, it's my job as her best friend! Don't judge, people!

    As I walked in, I saw Sky sitting on her bed, covered in her favorite pink velvet blanket, watching Will's "Gentleman" music video on her phone. I sat next to her on the bed, putting my arm around her in a friendly way. I should probably stop that, seeing as this is why we're in this whole squabble. 

   "Hey, kiddo. How you holding up?" I asked quietly.

   "A lot better, actually," Sky replied, watching Will dance with Brooke in the video. 

   "I can tell, seeing as you're not bawling as you pack a suitcase," I joked lightly. 

   "I have the perfect idea, Dalton," Sky said excitedly, sitting up to look at me as she put her phone down. Sky explained to me the plan that she and Andy had come up with to get Will to forgive her. I desperately wanted to tell her about the plan Will and I had concocted to try and get her to forgive him, but I also kind of wanted to see how this would play out. 

   "That sounds awesome. I think Will's definitely going to take you back," I said with a smirk.

   Sky smiled. "Really? I really hope he does."

   "Don't worry about it, Sky, he'll forgive you. You're a great kid."

   "Not really," she huffed. "I'm just an annoying little white girl."

   I laughed, hugging her tightly. "Well, this 'annoying little white girl' is the best friend I've ever had."

   Sky smiled. "Thanks, Dalton."

   "Anytime, kid," I replied. The two of us spent the rest of the day just talking and laughing at each other's stupidity. At about quarter to six, I told Sky I had to go. I walked to the park by Sky and Will's houses, where I met my other best friend.

   "How is she doing?" Will asked, referring to Sky. Why did I tell him I was going to check on her. Stupid, Dalton, stupid!

   "She misses you, man. Like, really misses you," I replied.

   "Really? That means our plan is going to work!" Will exclaimed excitedly, hugging me.

   "It totally is." Of course I didn't tell him about Sky's plan! Tomorrow is going to be so much fun. 

A/N: Okay, so part of the conversation between Sky and Dalton was based on something my best friend said to me once. You know who you are, bestie ;)

   ANYWAY, thanks for reading, people! Please, please, please comment, vote, and recommend to your friends! If you like/don't like the story for any reason whatsoever, please tell me (via comments or message me) what you like/don't like about it. Even if you don't like it, I promise I won't be mad. I just really want some feedback on this story. Thanks, guys! I love y'all!