Will's POV

As I walked away from Sky and Andy, I felt a pang of regret. Why didn't I ask for Skylar' number? What if she never calls me? By the way she fainted, I'm assuming she likes me- or rather, my music. Maybe she likes me, too. I hope so.

   Wait, what?

   William Jay Behlendorf, you just met the girl. You barely had a full conversation with her! She's probably a crazy fangirl, the way she fainted over you.

   No, she's not crazy. She's funny and adorable. Ugh, you idiot, you should've asked for her number. As I got home home, I saw my younger brother Alex walking up the drive from the other direction. "Where were you?" I asked.

   "At a friend's house," Alex said casually.

   "Which friend?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

   "May Cole's." Alex smiled devilishly. May Cole was a girl in his grade who lived a few houses down from us. The two of them had had crushed on each other since she moved here eight years ago, when they were ten, and I was twelve. 

   "Did you have fun performing for that girl Sylvia?" Alex asked.

   "Her name was Skylar," I said. "But yes, it was... quite eventful."

   "Was she hot?"

   "She was beautiful. I gave her my number," I announced proudly.

   "Did she give you hers?"

   "Well, no. But there's a good chance she'll call me."

   "How good?"

   "Alex!" I scolded. I opened the door to our house and both of us went in. I went to my room and sat on my bed, thinking about Skylar. Gosh, I hope she calls me.

A/N Sorry, I know it's short, but I'm not good at thinking like a guy- especially not the guy that's basically my life. But hey, three chapters in one day! Go me! Thanks for reading, kiddos!

Love, Hannah