Kidnapped (Part 3)

Cries filled your ears, your head was pounding and your eyes felt heavy as you slowly opened your eyes. There you saw Niall holding you in his arms, crying. "N-niall" your voice was scratchy and your throat felt dry.
Niall immediately picked his head up and looked at you. His ocean blue eyes were puffy and glossy. "(Y/N)" he cried into the crook of your neck. Suddenly everything came back to you.
Drunk Niall abusing you because you said no. You went to move but pain took over your body quickly, as you let out a whimpered, Niall set you on the bed. "Where d-does it h-hurt?" His hiccups were the only noise that you heard in the room besides both of you breathing. Finally you spoke up, "E-everywhere" Talking even hurt. Niall frowned, "Hold on, I'll be back" He left. You wanted the pain to end, you got up and walked to the door. You looked around and saw no one. Slowly you held on to the wall for balance. You made it to the door when you heard Niall yelling your name.
You opened the door successfully without making a noise and stepped outside. The road was deserted and the sun was starting to rise. You stepped outside and walked down the sidewalk when someone grabbed your shoulder.
You let out a scream and the person picked you up. Looking at the person is was Niall. "I fucking told you not to leave, but you did. I was going to take you take you to the hospital, now Im not" His voice was emotionless. Niall took you back to the room and set you on the bed and left without saying a word.
After a week your body recovered, but you had bruises. Niall hadn't been in the room since the night you tried to leave.
As you were curled into a ball hugging a pillow the door opened. "Hey..." Niall walke over to the bed and sat down putting a hand on your thigh. Your whole body tensed up. "W-what do you w-want." He looked at you. "You."
His hands slowly moved the blankets off to reveal you in a oversize sweatshirt and long socks he left you one night. "You look gorgeous." He slowly pulled the pillow away and set it on the bed and laided down next to you. "Do you feel better?" You moved away and slowly nod. Niall gently wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into him. "Stay and if you move, I'll punish you." You scoffed, "You realize you say that you say it all the time and you never do it. I'm not scared because you say it but never do it." Right when those words left your mouth Niall pinned you to the bed.
"I'm was going easy on you, but you know, since you said that, you'll get punished." He slowly got off of you and went into a drawer and got out handcuffs. Your eyes widen and you went under the covers and wrapped them around you tightly.
He chuckled, "Love your making this harder than it is." He pulled on the blanket harshly and it became lose. Shit. When Niall started to pull it off of you the only option was to kick him where the sun doesn't shine. "Good girl." He smirked and was about to cuff your left wrist.
You quickly kicked him in the crotch and when you went to run he grabbed your ankle which caused you to fall on him. "Baby girl, you can't escape." He slowly got up even though he was in pain. Grabbing you by the hair and laying you down on the bed. He cuffed your ankles first and then your wrist. "We're gonna have so much fun tonight, baby girl" Niall said in your ear with a raspy voice.

The last sentence killed me XD

I hope you like part 3 :)( ˘ ³˘)❤ I'll try and update tomorrow. Thursday and Friday, I'm not sure if I will be able update...(╯︵╰,)

Vote/Comment ~(^з^)-☆

Bye bye my beautiful roses

•Francheska•