He Breaks Up With You

Nialls Pov ((-o⌒)☜(⌒▽⌒)☞)

Y/N has been my girlfriend for the past 2 years. It was amazing, but I lost my feelings for her 2 months ago.

It was weird how it happened. The sparks had died out. No more butterflies in my stomach.

When I kiss her I feel nothing... I look at her and see Y/N just normal. I don't think of her as my girlfriend anymore. My love has vanished.

I don't want to tell her because I know I'll end up breaking her but I can't keep pretending.

I guess I'll tell her today.

Me and Y/N were watching tv cuddling with each other.

"Y/N, I need to tell you something important."

She sat up and looked at me.

"Go ahead" She said.

"I-i want to break up with you."

Y/N Pov

When Niall said those 7 words my heart shattered.

"What?! You want to break up with me after all those years I gave my all to you?! I was always there for you when no else was. People would take advantage of you but I wouldn't. 2 years I gave you everything and you just want to throw everything away? What did I do?!" Tears fell down my cheeks.

He looked at me. "Its not you... Its me... I fell out of love with you.."

"When did you fall out of love with me?" Your voice cracked.

"2 months ago" he looked down.

"You could have told me earlier Niall..." You sobbed.

"I couldn't see you like this."

"You could have done it sooner!" You yelled.

"Can we still be friends?" He said softly.

"No! Niall you just grabbed my heart and threw it on the floor making it shattered into a million and one pieces!" "Bye Niall" you grabbed your keys and left.

Niall just sat there not trying to stop you. He was a coward for not telling you earlier. He was speechless, Niall thought about what he just did to you.

He will never forgive himself.

Should I do a second part?? ⊙﹏⊙