He likes your twin more.

(Y/S/N)= Your sisters name

Seven billion people in the world and you ended up with two people that treat you like you are invisible, unwanted, worthless, and makes your life miserable.

But you have one person who treats you well, Liam. All the other boys including Niall would always make remarks on how you aren't as good as (Y/S/N). Until one day...

...........................................................

You were in your room playing video games. Thankful you were home alone, Niall and (Y/S/N) were out doing something that didn't involve you in it. Niall never treated you like he did with (Y/S/N). When it was your 12th birthday you only got one gift which was from Liam. (Y/S/N) got everything she wanted. Every single present was over $100. The gift Liam got you was a video game you had wanted for a long time.

Since Niall obviously never paid any attention to you it would be a while till you would got the game. When you all the boys had to sing Happy Birthday they said your sister name with happiness and joy but when it was your name it was flat out and sounded very dull. (Y/S/N) blew out both candles and the boys didn't say anything.

They cut the cake but you didn't want any. "Liam... I'm gonna go to my room and play the game you got me. Wanna come and play with me?" You asked Liam quietly. He nod and both of you slipped away into your room before anyone noticed.

Every since that day you only hung out with Liam and never bothered any of the boys. A year has passed and it was finally your 13th birthday.

This was a day you dreaded. It would probably end up like last year you thought to yourself. As you got dressed in black skinny jeans and a band t-shirt with some vans you heard the front door open and the boys shout "HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/S/N)!"

After you brushed your hair and left it down, you walked slowly down the stairs. Liam noticed you and got up. He hugs you tightly, "Happy birthday Y/N" He kissed your forehead. You smiled and went to the kitchen where everyone else was. Niall said "We're gonna eat first then lazer tag?" Everyone nodded. You just stood there quietly. Liam got the plates and served everyone food.

Everyone was sitting at the table. Harry spoke "(Y/S/N) how does it feel to be a teenager?" "It feels good because I get to do more stuff with you guys. Then be stuck here in this house like (Y/N)." Niall snickered. "She's right. (Y/N) is always in her room and eats like a pig. She always wears sweats and a shirt." Louis chimed in, "I noticed that she always has pimples and she isn't like-" Louis was cut off by the sound of your chair making a noise when you pushed it back and you ran out the dining room and into your room.

Hey my beautiful roses¯(°_o)/¯

How are you guys? I'm very grateful for all of the reads I have XD You guys are truly amazing! And thank you @WannaKissNiall for my beautiful cover

Comment and Vote! It would mean a lot :) Also should I make a part 2?

Bye my beautiful unique roses⊙﹏⊙