The Magnate

(Magnate- A wealthy and influential person, especially in business)

"Thank you Mr. Horan for coming today, we appreciate you for coming to the interview." The interviewer Lisa said while shaking my hand. I smiled and reply,"Your welcome." I pulled my hand away and walked to my car. My driver, Alex opened the door for me and I went inside. "Alex take me to my house." My assistant Rose who I had an affair with more than once, she is amazing, I called her "Rose, do I have any meetings planned tomorrow?" I asked. Rose took a minute "Um.. No Mr. Horan, You are free tomorrow." "Okay, Thank you Rose" I hung up and looked out the window. I saw a girl running from a bunch of guys that looked drunk. I kept watching and saw her hide as they ran past her. Poor girl looks so helpless. The girl came out from behind two garbage cans and looked around. When she saw that the men were gone she ran. Weird. "Mr. Horan your home." Alex spoke. I got out of the car and went inside.

(Y/N's Pov)

You kept running not looking back. Those 3 guys tried to rape me...
You stopped running and looked around to see where you was. There was a huge house with walls that surrounded it. Woah... You walked towards it just to look at it when you ran into a guy. He had brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. "Hello there love" He spoke with a british accent. You gulped and then a buzz went off and a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes came out. Woah... "Liam who is-" The blonde boy cut himself off and he went wide eye. "Your that girl who was running from those drunk men!" He exclaimed. You looked down and slowly nod. The 3 guys came running down the street and grabbed you. "Let her go!" Liam yelled. The 3 guys jaws droppped and immediately let you go. You quickly got up and backed up into the blonde hair guy. "S-sorry." You said softly. He just tensed up and gently pushed you away. Rude. "I said sorry, you didn't have to push me away." Liam looked at me and he smirked. "Umm... Do you know who he is right?" Liam asked. You shook your head. "Niall is the Ceo of Horan Enterprise." "Okay? So... He's a normal person to me. Nice name Niall, its different." You said with a smile.

Nialls pov

Yeah I may be a normal person but people treat me like a god. The girl seemed different from all the other girls. She wasn't proper, the clothes shes wearing aren't formal. Just a t-shirt and skinny jeans and black vans. "You can stay at my house for tonight" I blurt out. What the? Why did I say that... She looked at me. "I-i c-cant..." She stuttered. "I insist...?" "(Y/N)." She spoke softly. "(Y/N) you are staying it doesn't matter if you go against me." I gently grabbed her wrist and walked to my house, she followed me and Liam tagged along. I went up the stairs and showed her the room she would be sleeping in. "I'll get you clothes to sleep in." She just nod and stood there. I went into a closet where my sister had some stuff that she never took. After I grabbed some clothes I went to the room to find her sitting on the bed looking around. "Heres your clothes." I gave them to her, she took them and smiled weakly. I'll be down the hall if you need anything. She was very quiet and walked into the bathroom. As I was to my room I couldn't help but think about all the things I could do to her, she seemed so innocent, gently, and caring. I changed into sweats and watched tv. When I looked at the clock it said 11:11 pm. Damn, where did the time go. I turned off the tv and it was pitch black, as I slowly closed my eyes I heard footsteps coming closer to my room. The door was slightly closed and someone whispers "Niall are you awake?" it was (Y/N). "Yeah? What's wrong?" I asked sitting up. "W-well... I couldn't sleep... And I don't know what to do." "Do you want to lay with me?" What the hell?!? Niall horan doesn't cuddle with a girl he just met, or lets her sleep in his bed. I felt the bed dip, she faced me. The feeling of her hot breath on my skin gave me goosebumps. "Niall?" The way my name fell from her pretty pink lips that I could kis- What? No,no. "Yeah?" "Thank you" With that she closed her eyes and fell asleep. My eyes slowly closed as her tiny arm went aroud my waist. I fell asleep dreaming about (Y/N).

Hello😊

I know this one is boring, but should I make a part 2? Comment if I should❤
Tomorrow is the first day of school for me so I might update later in the day😭😭

Thank you so much!!! I can't believe I'm at 6k reads. This is so amazing! You guys are incredible😊 Thank you so so so much😇

•Francheska•