His Girlfriend Cheats On Him

Your best friend Niall was finally coming back from tour.

You had a massive crush on him ever since you knew what love was.

You were planning to tell him but that changed when he came back.

It was finally the day Niall was coming from tour to visit you.

As you were waiting you were thinking about how to tell Niall you loved him.

You were so lost in thought Niall had to shake you.

"Y/N" He smiled.

"Niall!" You jumped up and hugged him tightly. Being in his arms and warmth was the best thing ever. Never wanting to let go or pull away.

He pulled away and kisses your cheek.

"How are you?" He asked. "Good" You replied. You both started to walk towards the car and got in. "I have to tell you something Y/N." Niall spoke. "Sure. What is it? And I have to tell you something to." He nodded. "While I was on tour I met this girl and she was perfect for me. And we went on dates and I ask her to be my girlfriend and she said yes." He said smiling. "Her name is Melissa."

That's when you felt your heart shatter in a million piece or just like someone stabbed you in your chest and let you slowly die. You held back the tears that threaten to come out. "O-oh, t-thats nice." It hurt you to think that you were too late and someone stole his heart.

"Yeah, So what did you need to tell me?" He looked at you. "I forgot." Niall looked at you suspiciously. "Okay?" You pulled up to your apartment and got out without saying anything. You unlocked the door and went inside, took off your shoes then went upstairs. "Y/N!" Niall yelled. "Yes?" You said coming down the stairs. "Can Melissa come over?" You hesitated for a bit. "Y-yeah... I guess if it makes you happy." That's all you wanted for Niall was for him to be happy.

You grabbed some snacks went back up to your room, closed the door and locked it. You were going to cuddle with Niall and watch movies but that didn't go to plan. Tears streamed down your face. All you could do was cry.

Niall pov

Y/N was acting very strange after I told her about my girlfriend Melissa. I knew she was lying when she said she forgot about what she was going to tell me.

I called Melissa to come over and she said yes. I heard a knock and opened the door. "Princess!" I hugged Melissa then pulled away to let her come in. "Hi baby." She smiled. I loved that smile. Melissa pecked my lips and then went and sat on the couch. I followed her and sat next to her. We watched tv and cuddled while eating popcorn.