Falling for the jock

You were the quiet and smart one in all your classes.

Everyone would call you teacher pets and bully you.

You were use to it after a while.

No one cared about you except two people. Marcel and Leeroy.

Until one day everything changed.

You were walking with Marcel to school and got to your bus stop. High school wasn't very good for you.

You hated it so much, but luckily you have Marcel and Leeroy. You don't know what you would have done without them.

As you guys got closer to to your bus stop there stood Niall Horan. The jock. Every girl had a crush on him in the school.

The slut of the school Ava (sorry if your name is ava!) Always tried to make a move on Niall but he always rejected her, surprisingly.

You and Marcel stopped talking as you guys got to the bus stop.

Niall was talking to his friend and laughing. He noticed you and stopped. He walked over to you while smirking.

You looked down and then at Marcel.

"Hi bitch" Niall spat in his Irish accent.

You felt tears swell your eyes.

"Aww the cry baby is going to cry" He laughs and his friends join.

You hated Niall so much that you would slap that smirk off his face.

Niall pushed you against the nearest wall and got really close to your face.

Tear streamed down your face.

"Got off her!" Marcel yelled and tried pulling Niall off of you but failed miserably as he was pulled by Nialls friend.

"P-please d-don't hurt m-me" You hiccupped.

He smirked and whispered in your ear.

"Meet me after school." He lips were the pressed softly against your ear they were soft and with that he walked onto the bus.

You shivered a little and all you could think about was Nialls lips against your ear and his Irish accent.

You got onto the bus and you saw Marcel sitting with Melanie he had a massive crush and gave him a thumb ups while smiling.

You walked to the back of the bus and sat in a empty seat. You were about to put your headphones in Niall sat next to you.

He gave you a warm smile.

"Hi" He softly spoke.

You looked at him and noticed how his hair was fluffy and in a perfect quiff. His eyes were ocean blue his lips were pink and his nose looked so cute which made you want to poke it. Maybe even kiss hi-

What?! No no you cant like Niall. Or can you.

"Y/N" He waved his hand in your face.
"Hello?" He chuckled as he noticed that you were staring at him. He smirked and said.

"You like what you see" He winked.

You snapped out of your thought. "Yah?"

"Wait you do?" He asked.

"I what?" You said confused.

"You were staring at me well my face." He stated.

You blushed furiously.

"Aww you look so cute." He realized what he said and went wide eye.

You didn't know what to think. Niall really bothered you but he would just watch you get abused by people.

"I-im sorry" he said softly and looked down while leaning against the seat in front of you guys.

"Its ok.." You put a hand on his back not knowing what to do.

He looked at you.

"Y/N" He cupped your face gently.

"I like you" He pressed his soft plump lips against yours.

This was your first kiss and you didn't really know what to do so you just followed his movement while wrapping your arms around him.

It was time to leave. Niall got up and helped you with your stuff.

"You don't have to Niall."

"But I want to" He argued.

You sigh softly.

"Fine" you said defeated.

"Yay" He smiled.

Niall and you had all the same classes.
Niall was being nice to you.

*Lunch Time*

You grabbed your lunch out of your bookbag.

"Marcel, Leeroy!" You motioned for them to come and sit at the table.

They sat down and you guys were talking until the slut came over. Ava.

"Hey you bitch stay away from Niall, he's mine" Her shirt was tight around her big boobs and her booty shorts made her look like a whore.

Niall walked over and Ava was about to slap you but Niall grabbed her arm.

"What the fuck are doing?!" He shouted.

"Uhh... I-i" Ava looked nervous and ran.

"That's what I thought you fucking whore?!"

Everyone was quiet and staring at you and Niall.

"Hey you ok?" Niall said softly not caring about the other people.

You nod and felt Niall grab your hand.

"Y/N, Will you go on a date with me?"

You smiled and hugged Niall.

"Yes! Niall" you spoke.

After that day you and Niall spent loads of time together.

He wasn't the jock to you anymore. He was your boyfriend.