How you met (Last Part)

You woke up this morning smiling like a 5 year old who got their most favorite toy in the whole world.

You got into the shower and put a shirt and sweats on. You sat on the couch and ate when you heard your phone go off.

It was Niall somehow he found your snapchat and sent you a picture of him.

It said "Hi love❤ I can't wait to see you!"

You smile wide and send him a picture of you using the flower crown filter. "Hiii Nialler! I can't wait to meet you!"

After snapchatting each other until 6 you told him that you needed to get ready.

After you changed into (the outfit above) you got your keys and went to your car.

You listened to MITAM on the way there and sang along, lots of people looked at you because of how loud you had the music.

You parked and went inside Nando.

There he was... Niall looking out the window with a blue snapback on.

(I have died bcuz of this pic⇩⇩)

You walked over to him.

"Niall?"

He looked at you.

"Oh, Hi" He smiled.

"Would you like an autograph?"

You giggle. "Actually I'm Y/N"

"Oh I'm so sorry love" he scratched the back of his neck.

You sat across from Niall.

"Its fine" you say.

"Your beautiful even in person" He replies.

You blushed, "Thank you."

He smiled.

"I ordered for us already if that is okay?" He stuttered a little.

Aww you thought.

"Of course! I don't really come here a lot because of school and homework, my friends always want to go to Starbucks."

He chuckles.

That laugh is so cute.

You couldn't help but stare at his facial features.

Niall waved his hand in your face because the food came but you were in your own world.

"Y/N" He gently grabbed your hand.

That made you immediately snap oit of your thought.

''Yes?'' You blushed and stuttered.

He chuckled, "the food is here."

"Oh."

You bothed talked about your lives and got to know each other.

After eating you and Niall decided to go to the park.

"I walked here so I didn't take my car." He softly laughed.

You giggled.

"Its ok, We can take my car."

He nodded.

You walked to your car with Niall behind you.

During the car ride you and Niall sang to many songs.

Temporary fix had came on and everything got awkward.

You felt Nialls stare, he was staring at you from your face down to your feet.

You pulled into a parking space and got out.

Niall did the same.

You guys went on the swings and talked about how tour is and other countries.

Niall blurted out.

"I like you!" And immediately started to blush.

"I like you to Niall, No wait, I love you, Yeah I might have just met you but you're different in a good way." You smiled.

"Me too. Y/N will you go on a date with me?"

"Yes Niall! Of course!" You jumped off the swing and landed perfectly.

Niall landed perfectly but fell over his own foot onto you.

"Ow" you groan and giggle.

"I'm so sorry" Niall got up but you pulled him down.

"No stay." You looked into his eyes, they were so blue and perfect just like him.

He leaned in and kissed you.

You kissed back.

After that day you and Niall went on dates and after a couple of dates he asked you to be his girlfriend and of course you said yes. After 3 years of being together and having ups and downs he proposed. You got married and had 3 kids Lilly, Josh, and Liam.