You're a Neko

A Neko is half human and half cat :) If you didn't know what it was :) ;) Warning!!⚠⚠⚠ There will be parts that contain smut

Nialls pov (yay!(~_^)

Y/N is the most prettiest Neko I ever laid eyes on. She is sweet, cute, beautiful, and everything I looked for in a girl. I love her and I love showing her that.

I went to work today at the guitar shop. It was a pretty busy day, most of the customers where rude. Some girl made me spill my water on my pants. A guy yelled at me for no reason.

It was closing and I finally can head home to Y/N. She can always cheer me up. That's one of the many reason I love Y/N she can make me happy and make my day.

I pulled in the drive way and got out then unlocked the door. I was greeted by Y/N hugging me and her tail between her legs. She was so adorable. I put my stuff down. "Daddy I'm going to take a bath, do you want to come? You had a bad day didn't you?" She said. I nod and followed her. She knows me so well.

I entered the bathroom and the bath was filled and Y/N was stripping. I watched her and I felt my jeans get tight. Fuck. I stripped and I noticed that Y/N was already in while playing with bubbles, Shes so fucking cute. I stepped in gently and she looked up at me.