Better Than Words

🚨Will be dirty🚨🚨🚨

You and Niall had decided that you would join him on the where we are tour. Right now you were currently in Bogota, Colombia. Niall was very touchy, he couldn't keep his hands off you.

You guys had to go do sound check. As all the boys and you were in the car going to the stadium, you were looking out the window when you felt a hand on your thigh.

You looked at the hand and knew it was Nialls. He moved his hand up to the hem of your shorts. None of the boys noticed because they were talking and doing other things.

You looked at Niall. He smirked and made sure the boys weren't looking and he put his leg over yours and moved his hand inside your shorts. He gently skimmed his middle finger tip over your clit. You bite your lip and crossed your legs. He gave you a death glare. You kept your legs like that. He whispered in your ear "I'll get you to open up, you'll be begging me to fuck you." His voice was raspy and deep.

You looked away from Niall and he moved his hand down to your clit then dipped his finger in your wetness. You buried your face into Niall's shoulder and softly moaned against his shoulder. Niall pulled away before the boys and stuck his finger in his mouth and licked off your wetness and pulled his finger away. The boys all went wide eye when they heard you moan.

Boy, did Niall look so hot when he licked his finger. You felt yourself getting more aroused. Fuck. You hate that Niall had this effect on you. He smirked and looked at you. The car came to a stop. You got out and Niall took that chance to squeeze your ass.

You let out a soft squeak and moved faster and caught up with the boys. They all looked at you. "(Y/N) are you ok? Niall seems off... We all are aware of what Niall did... I thought Niall was innocent. I take that back." Liam said.

You were red as a tomato. "I don't know either, Niall woke up he was perfectly fine and when we got in the car he became touchy but before that he was kind of touchy. Not that I mind but he did do that in front of you guys... Well when you guys were in the same car as us." You spoke. Niall was catching up to the lads and you. "Ooohhh! I remember! Didn't Niall say that in Better Than Words he was going to do a cr-" Louis was cut off by Niall saying "Louis what? I don't know what you're talking about."

You looked at them suspiciously and skipped over to Liam and Harry. When all of the lads were getting ready you talked with some of the crew members and Josh. Niall had been watching you the whole time. Liam had walked up behind Niall.

"Mate? Why are you watching (Y/N) like that? You never do that" Liam said. Niall jumped and looked at Liam. "I-i" Niall stuttered. You had finished talking with Josh and noticed Niall and Liam, so you walked over to them. You heard Niall but he didn't say anything and kept quiet. Liam spoke up "Were you trying to turn (Y/N) on before the show so when you perform Better Than Words you will turn her on even more so the rest of the concert she will be horny and at the end of the concert you will fuck her?" Niall looked down and blushed.

You stood there speechless. Liam noticed you and went wide eye. Niall turned around and saw you. "Babe. Don't mind Liam, he's got some crazy ideas in his mind." Niall glared at Liam and intertwined his fingers with yours. Niall walked into his dressing room and sat down on his couch. "Babe, is there anything you need?" His eyes bore into yours like he was searching for something. "Maybe." You smirked and sat next to him. You laided your head on his lap while he played with your hair.

Yours fingers slowly danced up and down Niall's upper thigh which made him tense up. He bit down on his lip, "Is there anything you would like to say Daddy?" You spoke innocently. You knew calling him that would get to him and it did. Niall gently got up and pinned you to the couch. "I-" Niall was cut off by Louis shouting "COME ON BOYS!" You snickered and Niall got up, "You're gonna be begging for me by the end of this night." He retorted. Niall walked over to the boys and they did what they do best.

You maneuvered through the crowd to your seat in the front. The lights went off and the boys appeared on stage. They all song the first couple of songs with everyone dancing around and having fun. Soon the beat of Better Than Words started to play and you were nervous what was Niall going to do?

Harry started off and sounded amazing as always then Liam. Louis sung his part and Niall came on. His voice was a little raspy which made you melt then he said tss and slide his hand over his crotch which made everyone scream. This made all your insides twist. This cheek little shit knew what he was doing. During Diana he also did multiple hip thrust.

You wanted the concert to be over so bad. Niall had you wrapped around his finger and he knew it. Finally, the concert ended. Let's say you both had the best night of your lives. ;)

This is an old one that I never finished XD I'm such a procrastinator... Well I hope you enjoy and let your imagination run wild with Niall ^•^

•Francheska•