Stealing something from the nerd

You were the nerd in your school, Niall the popular jock was always the one to pick on you and his friends. You heard they would always dare each other to do things but little did you know that you were next on the list.

Nialls pov

I was walking down the hallway to meet up with my friends. School was over and my friends were going to go tell me about the dare they had for me. I wonder if it would be about anyone... I saw (Y/N) walking out of Mr. Adams room our math teacher. I walked over to her. "Hi nerd." She looked so innocent and beautiful. I always had a crush on (Y/N) but she would ruin my reputation. (Y/N) looked at me and looked down. My hand lifted her chin up so she was looking at me. Such beauty, I snapped out of my thought "You need to look at me when I'm talking to you!" Her eyes immediately showed her emotion. She was scared, nice niall. "O-okay" She choked out. "Can I l-leave?" I let her go and (Y/N) but her head down and quickly walked away. I couldn't help but stare at her big boobs. Gosh I could imagine all the things I would do to them and her especially. "Earth to Niall!" My friend Louis shouted. "Huh?" Louis snickered. "Whatever. Okay Liam will tell Niall his dare." Harry said. Liam smirked "Niall your dare is to take a bra and matching underwear from... (Y/N)." I felt every muscle in my body become tense. This wasn't a normal day. Holy fuck... I hope I don't get caught. "You have 3 days to get both of them. If you only have one then you're going to try and have sex with her, then dump her after" Liam spoke with a smirk. I nod. "I'm gonna see ya later lads" I jogged to my car and got in... How the fuck am I suppose to know when she isn't in her room? Dinner...! My parents aren't even home so they wouldn't care. I parked my car a house away from (Y/N)'s house. I looked around and climbed a tree I saw a window open and looked at it. (Y/N) was singing a song I didn't even know but it was sung by girls. Her mother came in "(Y/N) its time for dinner!" (Y/N) nodded and turned the speakers off and lefted to go to the dining table. This was my chance, I climbed in the window and saw a dresser. Quickly I looked in the left top drawer, underwear! I found a black lace pair. Damn I can imagine (Y/N) in those. I slowly opened the right and there was bra's. I looked and only found a white laced one. Damnit, I turned around and then looked at (Y/N)'s walls. They had different band poster on it, awards, pictures of her and family, friends. The door opened and it was (Y/N). I went wide eye and quickly ran to the window and got on the tree then ran to my car and drove to my house.

(Y/N)'s pov

After dinner, you went back to my room. You swear you heard feet in here. Debating on a song to listen to, you noticed my left top draw was open. What the hell?!? You hope someone didn't take anything... Closing the window you just heard the wind rattling the leaves. Who would come into my room? Not a lot of people know where you lived. You sighed and laided down in your bed. Hugging a pillow always helps you fall asleep.

~Next Day At School~

When you arrived at school you saw Niall talking to his friends. You walked by but slowly and heard "I almost got caught but I got this." Niall spoke and he put his hand in his pocket and was going to pull something out but the bell rung. You quickly went to your 1st period. Should you ask Niall? You were to scared, what if he ends up hurting you? Niall had all of his class with you except homeroom. As you sat in the middle, Niall took a notice and sat next to you. Oh lord... "Hey nerd" he spoke and you knew he was smirking. You said nothing and got up to turn in your work for today. You sat back down and Niall was pissed because you ignored him. The rest of the day went like that. At the end of the day everyone was mostly likely gone or in a room. Niall pinned you against the lockers. "What the fuck is your problem?!" He said loudly. I pushed him off and started to run. Niall went to his car and got in. You opened the door and went to your room. Going through your closet, you found a white tank top and some black booty shorts. You made a plan to find out if the person who stole your underwear would come back for a bra that matched. So you washed your black laced bra and put it back in your drawer. Leaving your window open and hiding in your closet waiting for the person to sneak in. It was time for dinner but you told your mom you weren't hungry which was a total lie. Your eyes began to close and you fell asleep. Then you heard something. You got up and looked out your closet. A guy with blonde hair was looking through your bra drawer. He was humming toothbrush by DNCE. Niall? I opened my closet slowly and jumped on the guy. "Who the fuck?!" The guy said. "N-niall?" Niall went wide eye and dropped your bra. "Y-you stole my underwear and now you're gonna steal my bra?!?" He looked at you and slowly nodded. "Why?!" You spoke trying to stay calm. "I was dared to.." He softly said. You went into his pocket and grabbed your undewear back. "Thank you" you put them back in the drawer. "Nooo" he got up and went to grab the bra but you smacked his hand. "You know what Niall just leave and I'll tell them you were here." Niall left, wow... You should have guessed it was him. As you went under the covers all of this thinking was making you fall into a slumber.

*Next Morning*

You got dressed and ate breakfast. As you were walking to school you saw Niall with his friends and they all laughed and he kind of looked embarrassed. You walked over to him. "N-niall" you squeaked. He turned around and so did his friends. "What?" He asked annoyed. You walked up to him and kissed him.

Part 2 will be up soon! And please check out the book in my reading list. We All Have Secrets. It is a book about Niall. Me and another girl Fatmah are working together I hope you like it :)

Comment/vote my beautiful roses

~Francheska❤