He's a punk (Part 2)

Work was finally over! You got your phone and said bye to Liam and started to walk to your apartment.

You felt someone following you and you turned around. Niall. He smirked "Love now you're following me?" He asked. "No I'm not. I'm going to my house" You said and walked away.

Niall kept following you the whole way home. Little did you know he lived in the same apartments you did his apartment was right next to yours. How nice.

You walked over to your apartment and went inside before Niall could say anything to you.

Nialls Pov

When she closed the door I walked to my apartment and opened the door then went inside. I took a shower and the only thing that was on my mind was Y/N.
The way she blushed when I got close to her and when she would get goosebumps if I touched her skin.
I really wanted to fuck her but... There is something about her that makes me feel different. She isn't like any other girl, she was the first girl to reject me ever.
I knew I could have her wrapped around my finger soon. I snapped out of my thought and realized I was still in the shower. I turned the knobs off and got out. Y/N needs to get out of my head.*Knock* *Knock* I threw on some joggers and opened the door. It was Y/N. "Can't get enough of me?" I smirked. She blushed and said "No your phone fell and I saw it so I was just giving it back to yo-" I cut her off by pulling her inside and pinning her against the wall. I moved my face close to hers. "Princess, just admit it you know that you need me, stop denying your feelings for me babe" I softly said. She flushed and was stiff.
I laughed then moved away from her and let her go. Y/N walked out and closed the door. I bet she thought I was going to kiss her. Ha! No. That's unless its a make out or I'm fucking you. It was getting late it was 1 in the morning and I finally went to sleep.