29

★Aubree★

I'm alone in a unknown bitch house. I don't curse but you know its the time to start using it. I'm going to listen to my family that's in my head say 'Stay strong. We're coming" it said over and over again. I cant believe I had a great show and then this happened like. I moved around tryna get comfortable in this seat even though I'm tied up. I felt something in my back pocket and it was on my phone. I hold press the home button til siri said hi. Even though I can't see my phone, siri can do all the work. "Call Daddy!" While the phone was ringing the lady that kidnap grabbed my phone then hammered it.

I looked up at her in disgust. "You aint had to do all that" I said to her. "Well I did, just stfu and just sit there because sooner or later your sister gone have too choose between Khali and you" I chuckled. "So you the bitch that want Khali. Are you the cousin or Niqua?" She looked at me crazy. "Listen here little girl, I don't care what the fuck you think about me! Just sit here you dirt little pleasant!" She spitting on me then walked out. "By the way hoe , make sure you brush your teeth. Khali don't like dirty hoes" I screamed at her. Damn she broke my phone, now I'm stuck here with lunatic people. I just hope they come for me sooner a later because I can't take just sitting her doing nothing and air is getting thicker and I'm becoming lightheaded. I'm tryna not close my eyes but I am hungry and thristy. So I'm just gone try and stay awake.

★Kirko★

My girls over here crying and shit. Damn Aubree is everything to everyone. If Bree down then everyone is down. I miss my baby girl also, even though she drive me crazy with all these growing up. Right now the whole family is the living room, when I say whole I mean even trap niggas, they all claim her ass niece/goddaughter/daughter and her bestfriend and boyfriend here. I felt my phone vibrate and in my pocket and when I put it to eye level to see Bree calling but when I answered the phone with off. I called back but this time it went straight to voicemail.

Janika looked at me "who was that?" She asked and everyone got quiet. ''It was Bree but when I answer the phone lost connection and I called back no answer just straight to voicemail" I said then she burst out crying again. "Wait mama. The tracking chip I put on her phone, if anything I needed her I'll know how to find her" Diamond said. "Then how we find her?" I asked and all eyes turn on Diamond again. "We gone track it down on Finding IPhone or on Google" she said. "Alright get to it man. No one is sleeping til my baby girl is safe home" I said then walking to the kitchen. Tbh I need to find my baby girl so I'm leaving to go search for her , I hope she alright.

★Diamond★

Khali, Chas, Jay, Chad, Travis, Dontae, Nessa and I our on the laptop typing Aubree information on her phone. To be honest I miss my little joker buddy and whoever have her, I don't give a flying fuck if I'm pregnant I'm gone beat the living shit out of you. Like Wtff did Bree do to get kidnap like what do she do? I'm still remember last night when I blew her a kiss then when she don't she got kidnap like this is like my past coming into my future. Jay is the geek in all these device things so she's looking then she tap her chin like she found something.

"What you found her?" Chasity said. "Yeah I did but I'm tryna figure out who house is this?" Jada said. "Let me look!" I said turning the screen to me and Khali looked too. "That's Brittany house!" Khali shout out. "Who?!?" Everyone said except me. "That's Brittany house. Niqua cousin, the one that likes me a lot" Khali said and everybody 'ohh'. "Why the fuck she got my sister ?" Chasity said. "Wait I think I know why? But we have to get Bree first, we have to tell mama" I said hoping off the couch and running to the kitchen.

I seen mama about to chug down some alcohol. I ran too her and put the glass down "Diamond what are you doing?" She asked. "I'm not about to make you and alcoholic just because Bree missing and plus we know where she at" her eyes widen. "She's at one of Khali ex girls that he talked to" she went in the living room and faced Khali. "Get my baby now!" She said then Khali got up and went to the door. "Ma we gone need back up so call daddy and tell him to bring all of you incase something happen" I said walking out the house with Khali then Jay, Chas, Chad, Travis followed. Dontae and Nessa gone go with Mama because they under her watch basically. We got in one of daddy Ford Trucks and drive off to Brittany house.

★Aubree★

Am I dreaming? Why am I seeing myself sitting on a chair passed out. Am I suppose to see myself? Niqua cousin walked back inside the room and she just smiled at me and laughed. She untied my body and drop me on the floor. I went to her and I was ready about to punch her but I went right thru her. I did it over and over again but each time I did it I just went thru her like Ima ghost. Am I dead already? I didn't even get a chance to live my life, my family didn't even look for me fast enough. I thought I was everything to everyone but I guess I'm not.

I looked at my hopeless body then cried. I wanted to smack the bitch so hard, I heard a car pulled in the drive way but when I went to go look there was a ball of light coming to me and then I forgot everything and stood there staring at it. This is ..................

________________________
To be continued...

What's gone happen next?

Like. Comment. Share.