15

6:00am Monday.
》Diamond《

Today the day we go back to California just to support Travis mother death. I woke up everyone so they can get ready, Ace slept in my room but on the floor. He didn't want us to be late by waiting for him. He looked at me and I did the same then we both laughed. "Waking up to see you first... Is the best feeling" he said making me kiss him. I showed him a bathroom that he can use. I went in my bathroom and did my hygiene. Once I was done dressing it was about 7:16am. I went downstairs and seen everybody half asleep, but Bree and Nessa was knocked out. When they saw me they got up and shook them so they can go to the car.

I checked my whole house and seen everything locked. While I was walking out I started thinking about everything that happened in California. Gawd I hated my teenage years. Since we had somebody driving us to the airport, I sat in the back with Ace. "You okay ma?" he said grabbing my hand. "Yes baby" he kissed my hand, I don't know about Ace but he makes me feel safe by the way he treats me. Yall may think that he don't do nothing but he cares and that's all I want right now.

Skipping to when they land.

We now just hoping off the plane. Everybody was knocked out for 6hours. When we landed we all woke up and stared at each other because nobody knew what happen. We seen MamaJ and Pops waiting for us by the car door. They seen us and smiled then frowned when they saw Ace and Vanessa. "This is my boo and my boo little cousin which is Bree Bestfriend" mama nodded but daddy just stared down Ace, I shook it off and just explain to daddy later. We all hop in the car and drove to daddy house.

Once we got there Chasity had a to go to Chad house right away. Bree and Nessa left to go somewhere. Jada somewhere with mama and pops. Its just Ace and I here all cuddled up. "I think your dad don't like me babe" he said playing with my lips while my head on his chest. "Well he hates everybody that dates his daughter, he will get over it" he kissed my forehead. "Hopefully he would-" he got interrupt by the door bell. I got off him and went to open the front door and there was Uncle King. He gave me an big ass hug and kiss.

We went inside and when he saw Ace, he dipped him up. "Wassup mane. What yo ass doing here?" I looked between them then Ace grab me by the waist. "This my girl. And I assume you her uncle" King nodded. How the hell they know each other? "How you guys-" I was interrupt by Jada and Mama coming thru the door. "D Im going over his house now. You coming with me?" I nodded then went upstairs with her so, Ace stay down there. How the hell they know each other?

》Ace《
Shidd Diamond curious, I have to tell her that Im a thug because she already getting suspicious about me knowing her uncle. I guess this is a very small world. Her father came back in the house and looked me down "You look so familiar " he said. "Well not only you sir who said that plus your brother said that" I said referring to King but he looked confused. "This ain't my brother. This Diamond ex boyfriend father and we just happen to work together" I nodded now understanding the situation.

Diamond mother came to get me from them and motion me to sit. "Don't worry about them baby, they just doofus. Im Diamond step mother but you can call me MamaJ" I nodded and shook her hand. "Well Im Ace" she smiled. "You is just one fine boy. Well the girls will be out in a min" she said but then Diamond and Jada came down. "Well here they are" I smiled at her back. Diamind came by me and kissed my lips. "Baby you wanna come" I nodded my head yes quickly because her people scary as shit. She took my hand walked out the house. Jada was in the back seat thinking and Diamond got in the driver seat so I went to the passenger side. I guess there's something wrong with this family.

The silence filled the air until Diamond broke it with an question. "So baby, How you know King?" she said looking at me with an side eye. "Promise you wont leave me, if I tell you this" I sighed. "I never promise that" she said which made me sighed. "I was buying stuff from him for my trap to get the starting" her eyes got wide. "So you a druglord. Why?!?" she said screaming. "Shidd I ain't thinking nomore things just got real" Jada said. "Because some family destroyed my dad trap while I was locked up and I wanted to continue his will that he started" I said. "Wow Ace. You should have told me before I got in a relationship with you" I looked at her crazy. "And if I did, you wouldn't be my girl right" she just Kept quiet pulling up to a condo.

Jada and her got out the car but I stayed in because none of this is my business. I know Diamond ain't gone be with me because the way she didn't answer my question. Im gone give her sometime before I ask her the question again.

》Jada《
The car ride wad crazy. Shidd I knew Ace was hiding something but not this crazy shit. But they both acting like married couples. Shidd Yall only talked for weeks Diamomd, you acted like he hide it for an whole year and Ace come on now, you could've at least told Diamond at the end of the day they both wrong. I got out the car when Diamond stop and she followed but Ace stayed, childish but its cute.
I knocked on the front door and I heard shuffling and other stuff like a women. Travis came to the door with only gym pants and I ain't gone lie my baby was looking fine but horrible. "Wassup ma. I thought you was coming on Wednesday." he said but I heard another shuffling inside so Diamond push open the door and I seen a little ugly ass hoe. "Oh this is she. Well nice to meet you, Im Jada and you bought to see a Jada smack show" and with that being said I smack Travis but I hold back my tears. "You needed me bitch but you have someone right there" I said stilling fist hitting him. "Baby let me explain!" he said. "No! No no no!" I said and stopped hitting him then tumbling to the wall to slide down. Travis came to me and hold me but I kept crying so Diamond pushed him away but I couldn't move because thinking was the only thing to do.

I looked around and seen my condo dirty. I looked over at the girl half naked "Leave now!" I spat at her and she ran out the door just like that. I got up out the spot and went to Travis and I room and destroy everything but then Travis came in and hold me so I don't destroy nomore stuff. "How could you Trav? Why?" he just put us on the bed and he hold me while kissing all over my body. "Baby just stay, I need you" I heard the front door close so Im thinking Diamond left. Travis went down to my pants and pulled them off to kiss my inner thigh but I kept crying. "Let me please you baby" he said kissing my pussy lips making me gasp. "Did you did anything with broad?" I shook my head. "No baby all she did was suck me up" he said still playing with my pussy. "That's it" he came up to my eyes. "Yes baby. I fucked up and mess up, let fix that" he said going back down eating me out. "I miss you baby" I moaned and he nodded still eating me out. When I was coming to climax his mouth was wide open and he fingering me. I came all over his finger and he sucked it all up.

He came up to me and cuddle with me by pulling me on his chest. He kissed my forehead "Still tasting good, I miss that ma" he said but I frowned. "But Im still mad at you" I said which made him chuckled. "I know Jay, I know" he said and I felled asleep on him but he think this is forgiveness, don't worry baby hell is coming for you!

_________________________

Kirko and King towards Ace?

Ace and Diamond?

Hell is coming for Diamond? When he find out that is was her family?

Jada and Travis?

Jada not done with his ass?

Like. Share. Comment.