6

In the Miami Already... but they on their way to Diamond's Crib

》Diamond《

Right now we in the limo to my house. Dad don't really want to rent a house because he leaving tomorrow night. Mama and Daddy just cuddled up talking about grown folks business. Jada is just jamming while starring into space and Chasity is smiling at her phone so is Bree, like damn she getting plays too by her nigga. Aubree went the limo driver and he handed her the aux cord. "This go for Diamond!" She said and started playing the song Khali made for me.

Chasity and Jada started sing along with Aubree to the song. "Stopp it you guys. I love the song but he not with me nomore" They all sighed. "But if he wanted to get back after you settled" I nodded at what Jada said. "I am settled and I want to-" Chasity interrupt me. "Babygirl don't say you want you because word on the street he talking to a girl and they like each other a lot" I sat their in shock. "Well I wasn't gonna say I want him back. He found someone new I should do the same since he don't see nothing with me anymore" I said not wanting to continue the conversation.

We reached to my place and got inside. I missed my home, I have 4bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. It's not big but it's just for me, since it was early in the morning everyone wanted to sleep. "Okay love birds y'all have one room to y'all self. Jada you have your own room and so do you Chas. Bree mama and daddy have your room now but when they leave you can sleep with whoever" I said which made everyone go upstairs, so I followed and everybody was getting comfortable in the bed.

I didn't see Aubree til I went in my bed and she was spread out on the bed, I shook my head and chuckled. I want to go to the gym because I ain't in shape at all. Maybe do a little boxing or something. I went to the closet to change and when Bree saw me she just looked at me. "I want to go boxing too" I picked up my gloves off the floor and grab my purse. "So you going like that?" She nodded and grab her shoes to follow me.

We made it downstairs and I grab some snacks from my cabinets. Bree went out the door and so did I, we got in the car and drove off to the Boxing Center.......

Once we arrived at the place, it was barely pack. I slide my membership card to let Bree and I in. When Bree saw them mens/boys practicing she just eyeballed them. "Bree they out of your league, stay to Dontae" she laughed. "Dontae and I are nothing okay" she said which made me laugh. "Come on little girl. Get on the mat and put these gloves on so we can have 1 on 1" Bree looked scared but I laugh at he expressions.

》Ace《

I just entered the Boxing Center and I'm finding a place to work on me. I ain't that big but you know I just seem big because I was on the hell house but I need to tighten up my body, you know what I'm saying. While I'm walking, I seen the girl that was on the Magazine. She look prettier in person and she was fighting some girl that's not even her age. I want to talk to her maybe try to get her to go out with me but I don't know we'll see.

I made way over to her and just stared at her play fight with the girl. She picked her up and playfully slam her on the ground, she seem cool and funny. The girl on the floor saw and her eyes opened wide. The little girl tapped the girl I want and she looked at me "Practice on your own for a while okay" she help the girl up and walked over to me. "May we help you?" She said. "Yeah let me holla at you real quick" she looked at the little girl and nodded getting off the mat.

She followed me to bench in sat down. She folded her arms and sized me. "You know your interrupting me?" I chuckled. "That attitude cute ma. Alright let me play too" I cleared my voice to make it sound squeaky enough. "Well umm I need to go back to what I was doing" I said in a girly voice which made her laugh. "That's funny" she said. "Well I want to make you laugh everyday ma" she smiled. "Well that can't happen because you don't know me" she said still smiling. "Well I want to get to know you. I'm Ace" I lifted my hands up and she looked at it before shaking it. "I'm Diamond" I nodded. "Pretty name and pretty lady. I wanna holla at you a lot, Can I get your number?" She smiled. "Sure here but don't be a stalker now" she said grabbing my phone typing her number. "I won't. I promise" which made he looked at me with a serious face. "Don't play with me nigga" she went thru my phone like she my girl, I mean I don't mind there's nothing to hide.

She kept going down my message "Who this girl?" She asked. "My hoe obviously" I said. "Well obviously I'm not a hoe so don't try me with that word . Okay-" she was interrupted by the girl. "Yup and I'm Bree her little sister. Don't play her because we will be at the bitch house and your house in 1 second" her sister said. "I won't I promise" I said chuckling. "Well if you want to fuck with me, better tell them who tf I am so they don't try me. Okay?" I nodded. "Yes Ma'am" I said which made her smiled. "Like the treating of a queen but now I have to go Dueces" she said grabbing all her stuff and walking away twitching her booty.

Damn she fine and thick ASF. I can tell she gone be a keeper, I'm falling for her already, hope we can have a future together but I can tell it's gone be bumpy by the time we can be forever. I went back to working out space and everything I did, her name kept going round and round in my head. I can't get her out of my mind and that's crazy, I just met her.

________________________
Ace meeting Diamond?

Will Diamond family like Ace?

Find out in the Next Chapter.

LIKE. SHARE. COMMENT.