23

1Week Later...

★Diamond★

I woke up this morning in Ace bed feeling a little sick. For the past week I been feeling guilty about Ace that I need to tell him before someone do. I went to Ace kitchen and seen him with no shirt cooking. The smell of the eggs made me feel some type of way, so I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I felt Ace come behind me to lift up my hair then pat my back. "You okay baby?" I nodded. "Yeah I just don't feel well and I don't think I want eggs anymore" he nodded then help me up to go back to bed. He laid between my legs while his head on my pussy. "Baby I'm funna go somewhere today, some girl want to meet up with me at the trap" I looked at him crazy. "Baby is business I promise and when I come back I promise I'll take care of you" I nodded then reach for kiss but he denied it.

I did it again and he just got up and pinch his nose together. "Baee I like you and all but the mouth need help" he said laughing but I mugged him. "Alright baee I'm leaving alright but don't wait up too long because im gone be back in a hour" I nodded and he left me in the room. When I heard the door close, I grabbed my phone and text Mama to come right away because I'm hunger and I'm craving for some McDonald hash brown.

★Ace★

I walk into my father trap and looking around at all his workers that was down here. I really do want to know what family or whoever killed my father because if you taking life away from my family then I'm gone take one of your family. I heard a knock on the door and it was Big R, I was told that he was the most loyal person to my dad. "Some female wants to do business with you? She said she talked to you already" I nodded knowing its the female that hit me up. She walked in she alright but ain't my type.

She sat in a seat in front of my desk. "What you want exactly?" I said in a stern voice. "Well okay Grumpy. I have a little cousin and she talking to this nigga but he don't want her because he stuck on this girl named Diamond. My cousin found them having sex a week ago so she wants to get back at the girl named Diamond" I chuckled because she said my girl name. "So um what's this nigga name and your cousin name?" She smirked. "His name Khali and my cousin is Brittany" she said and I got mad. "They had sex? Diamond and Khali right?" She nodded and I pointed to the door. "You really mad but are you gone help me with the girl?" She asked. "No the hell I'm not that's my girl but definitely kill that bitch ass nigga. Now get out!" I said and she sat there in shock. "Out now! You know what I'll have someone drag you out" I walked over to Big R and pointed at the girl and told him I'm leaving because Diamond is gone explain to me some stuff. I ran out the trap to the car and drove all the way to my suite.

Arrived at the hotel...

I walked to elevator and rode it to my floor. I open the door and seen Diamond and MamaJ. They both looked up at me but I just looked at Diamond I mouthed 'Come to the room' she got and followed me. "When you left the cookout wtf, Did you do?" I said and she looked at me confuse. "I didn't-" I raise my hand. "Fuck You Diamond! Your ass was fucking Khali and you didn't tell me shit. How could you did this to me? When I was gone say I Love You but I knew that was gone be a mistake" I said about to walk out but she grabbed my arm. "I was told not to put my hands on women but don't you touch me" I said snatching my arm back. "I'm Sorry Ace. Please don't leave! I was gone tell you what happen" she said. "When? When Diamond? You didn't even give me none of your goodies because of your dad but he got some and it wasn't because of your dad" I said walking to the living room.

I seen MamaJ sitting there shock and I just shook my head about to walk out until I heard Diamond "Please tell me your gone come back" she said. "Nahh I'm not coming back until all your stuff is out my suite" she stood there. "Are you serious?" I laughed. "Are you serious that you slept with Khali? Nope and tell yo boy to watch his back... Sorry Ms. Janika but I have to go, I don't like seeing people that don't like me and would cheat" I walked out and to go down the elevator to enter my car. I can't believe someone I love but she loves someone else. I really like DIamond and for her to do that to me and just not tell me, is just WRONG.

★Diamond★

I'm crushed. My mind is gone right now. Why did I let my feelings get the best of me? I need to tell Khali that I want to be faithful but I think it's to late now because Ace don't want me anymore. I seen Mama and I went to sit next to her while my head on her lap and she play in my hair while I cry. "I'm not goodluck with boys Mama" she stopped playing with my hair. "Stop that nonsense child" she said. "Nahh look Mama. Chance he gone but he still wanted me. Khali he still here but still want me. Ace I had him and now he gone because I have feelings for both of them" I said whining. "Okay look babygirl. You gone have to tell them both, how you feel okay?" I nodded and got up to ran in the bathroom. I threw up all the McDonald's I had.

Mama came in "You sure you okay because you been throwing up ever since I got here" I nodded and went to the sink to wash my mouth. "You wanna go see a doctor or you wanna talk to Khali first on the phone" I thought about. "I think I'll call Khali now and can you help me get some stuff out" she nodded and left me by myself in the bathroom and talk. I took my phone out and scrolled to Khali number and I felt guilty to call him so I'll just text him then meet up with him.

Me (3:00pm): Can we meet up later around 5? Because we need to talk about some arrangement in my life.

Khali (3:03pm): Damn ma wants round 2 but alright I'll meet you up by the Burger King near your daddy house.

I rolled my eyes at his message and then mom came in to clear her throat which scared me. "I'm guessing you guys gone meet up and talk because I know if you were on the phone, you would've been screaming but I can go with that meeting up shit" she said walking back inside the room. "I want to finish get all my stuff then talk to Khali because Ace doesn't want me" I said all croaked up. "You serious babygirl! He didn't say that but if he don't want you then he just wrong because your more than that.... I understand you sad and shit but if he don't come back then he really didn't love you" with that being said I sucked up because Mama is right and if he loves me, he'll come back.

__________________________________________________

What's Ace gone do to Khali?

Diamond and Ace are over for good?

Ace loves Diamond?

MamaJ advice to Diamond?

Like. Comment. Share.