24

★Chance★

Y'all miss me I know ! I got an early release from prison because I been very good no fighting no nothing. I'm proud of myself but still back to my normal life. Fuck everybody because they ain't shit, people I thought had my back like Niqua, her ass ain't visit me once but my new friend Ace had my back since day one in the prison shit. Right now I'm waiting for my ride from my mother, hope she don't be on that petty shit because I'm not with it. Here she come right now, she stopped Infront of me and got out the car to run to me then she showered me with kisses.

"My baby is still alive! Did anyone tried to touch you?" She said being the protective mother I know. "Nahh mama but where Meek at?" She moved out the way and I seen Meek all growned up in the back seat. I knocked on the window and all he did was nodded then went back on his phone. "He alright ma?" She nodded. "He was good when we got here but then idk but he 15 years old now" I nodded then we both got in the car. "Wait mama, Where your phone at? Need to holla at some people" she pointed at her purse. "Better not be in the drug dealer shit anymore" she said. I took her phone and dialed the number Ace gave me to call him when I'm out.

PhoneConversation
Ace: Hello? *In a sad voice*
Me: Yo my nigga. This Chance, I got early release.
Ace: Yo that's my boy, guess where I'm at? California with my girl well she alright
Me: Your ass already got a girl. It only been a couple of months since we seen each other. Let's meet up yo.
Ace: Yee alright mane. Text me when you here and then will meet up alright.
Me: Yeah sure.
Ace: Alright man, welcome back.
PhoneConversation Over

Mama looked my way and I just looked at Meek thru the rear view. Man my little brother all grown up and my mama just got older. I missed my family but it look like they ain't miss me especially Meek, he never came to visit me only mama. Mama would always be like he has practice for something but this lil nigga ain't happy to see me. I need to talk to my family when I got home situated!

 I need to talk to my family when I got home situated!

Meek 💕⬆️ Dont mind the tattoo. Act like its not there..

★Diamond★

I woke up this afternoon thinking I'm still with Ace but I guess not. I sat there thinking about him on the bed, I felt something wired about my body then I ran to the bathroom and threw up but I ain't nothing in awhile. I stripped out of my clothes not wanting for this day because I'm going to go meet up with Khali today. After I was done with my hygienes, I went into my clothes any choose out anything to wear because when I'm done with meet up, I'm coming back here to stay in bed because all I really wanna do is cry in bed.

 After I was done with my hygienes, I went into my clothes any choose out anything to wear because when I'm done with meet up, I'm coming back here to stay in bed because all I really wanna do is cry in bed

Me (4:34pm): Meet me up at BurgerKing on 26th Ave... Plus I'm starving so hurry up.

I put my phone away and then I felt a vibration but I know it was him replying so I really didn't care. I went downstairs and seen my sisters on the couch. "You alright sissy?" Bree said coming towards me. "Yeah I'm fine. I'm about to go meet up with Khali at BurgerKing" I said. "Well you been slept all day, crying in bed and this not you" Jada said. "I'll be fine. I promise I just don't like the feeling of guilt inside of me, I should've just told him plus he loved me" I said. "Can I come with you?" Bree asked and I nodded while she put on her shoes. "Well we will see y'all later" Nessa, Jada, and Chas waved at us bye. We got in the car and we just drove off listening to Bryson Tiller.

Arrived at BurgerKing

I seen Khali car so I parked right next to him. We both got out the car then Bree ran inside the place. I walked in seeing Bree hugging Khali and he smiling. I walked up to both of them and Khali looked up and smiled. I gave him a small smile and sat down. Khali sat Infront of me and Bree sat next to me "GoodAfternoon Beautiful" I nodded. "Khali, Ace broke up with me" I said and he just stared at me. "That's fine baby. You got -" I cut him off. "He loved me Khali and I fucked it up with you" I said almost about to cry. "Do you love him?" I shook my head no. "Nope but I liked him a lot but I'm just sad that I should've been told him instead of him finding out from someone" I said.

Khali just stared at me like I was crazy. "You don't love him but you over here crying about him. Well I don't know Diamond because I love you and I made love to you and you enjoyed it which made me happy that you still love me" I put my head down then looked at Bree going to order food for us. "Diamond look, do you love me?" I nodded. "Then why can't you be with me?" He asked again. "Idk Khali but can we drop it for now. I wanna make it right for Ace and I" he sigh and nodded. "I swear I can't do it. Just holla at me when you get your mind right. Plus I'm not in no competition for you to make up your mind to be with" he said getting up kissing my forehead then left.

Bree came with the food and she shook her head. "Sissy you know you wanna be with Khali so stop tripping your ass off" she said making me sigh. When I grabbed my food from her I chew it all down because I was hunger. Bree looked at me crazy "Are you pregnant ?" I shook my head no and continue pregnant. "Yess you are because you gain some weight and your glowing even though you crying. I do my research" I looked at her crazy. "Girl I'm not pregnant. I haven't had sex in awhile instead of Khali but we use protection I think" she shook her head while looking at me and put an fry in her mouth. "Mmm... Don't deny it and check" Bree said and I started thinking. Khali and I didn't use protection.... His pull out game ain't strong. If I'm pregnant hope I don't cause any problem....

___________________________

Chance Out? What problem he might bring?

Diamond depression?

Diamond don't love Ace but love Khali?

Like. Comment. Share.