25

★Aubree★

I'm still with Diamond and she over here thinking and eating. Yeah I know she pregnant because since I have my first boyfriend I must know what steps can happen but I know for sure that none of these would happen to me. No lie Khali and Diamond are perfect for each other they used fight people just for each other but Diamond said she don't love Ace. I know she feel guilty about not telling a man that she had sex with an other guy but boo it's time to live pass that and go where your heart tell you to do. I felt an vibration in pocket and when I looked at my phone I seen Boyfriend💕😊😍 asking for an FaceTime call but I ignored it because Diamond here.

"Diamond if you so worried. Can you please just go to the pharmacy and pick up some test" I said to her and she nodded. After throwing away our trash we went to pharmacy and picked up so many different test. I don't know why Diamond so scared for its not like babies can ruin your life, that's if you don't know what you doing but she took care of me so I doubt she has problems.

We arrived back home. Jay, Chas and Nessa was still on the couch but watching a movie so I went Infront of the tv and they started screaming move but I just stood there. "Yo come on Bree!" Jay said. "No!" I said and they all came to my face until Diamond screamed. "I think I may be pregnant so if you wanna help come to my room!" With that being said we all went up and sat on Diamond bed. Diamond was in the bathroom trying 5 differ test. When she came out she just sat all 5 of them in the bathroom so now we have to wait...

When we was done the tests read.... 2lines is pregnant 1line not pregnant...

1. ||
2. ||
3. ||
4. ||
5........

★Ace★

Y'all probably what's gone happen with Diamond and I? Well she told me she don't love me so I'm going to make her after I hurt Khali because he the one making Diamond change her mind of what she want and that person is ME! Yeah I kicked her out my suite because she was doing hoeish moves, she never even told me what was up. I heard a knock at the door, I got up from the couch and opened the door and saw my nigga.

"Yo I'm here babeh!" Chance said dapping me up. "Yo wassuh? How was it when I left" he chuckled. "Same o Same o" he said coming inside to go straight to the kitchen. "Shidd. But uhh wtff you doing" I said seeing him looking thru the cabinets and fridge. "Yo ass have a woman and she don't cook. Like wtff that one female I had she knew how to be a mom to me but where your girl?" He asked. "Mane she cheated on me and didn't tell me about it so I kicked her out and the nigga she fucked it with is her ex that's tryna her her back so when I said I love her she didn't love me back so I'm gone kill that nigga" he nodded then laughed. "Alright nigga count me in, I wanna meet her though" I nodded then I remember I had set something up for Bree so lemme hit up Vanessa so I can talk to Bree.

PhoneConversation
Nessa: Hey cuzzo?
Me: Nothing much... But wyd at those people house?
Nessa: Those people? Those people you used to fuck with.
Me: Yee I guess.
Nessa: Well I'm doing fine.
Bree: That's Ace?
Nessa: Yeah he wanted to talk to you
Bree: Why? Cause if her want Diamond back its too late she don't want nobody from the news she just had.
Nessa: Truee but here you best friend.
Me: Hello? Bree?
Bree: Yess. How may I help you at Aubree Ayana Armani Johnson service?
Me: Bree I got you a show. Since I seen your little dance performances and I showed some executive people and they want to make a show for you.
Bree: Foreals? Wait a min is this just to Diamond to love you?
Me: Noo this for you. So you in?
Bree: Yeah but I gotta tell my mama and when do we have rehearsals and all that other stuff.
Me: Maybe tomorrow we can so something. Since yo fam from ATL we gone call you ATL Bree
Bree: ooo I like. But yeah where the thing at?
Me: In the California center alright?
Bree: Okay well I'll be there tomorrow by 3pm
Me: Got you Lil mama. See ya later bye
Bree: K. Byee
PhoneConversation Over

Nahh I ain't doing this for Diamond. I planned this shit when we was together too so I don't care. I went back outside to my living room seeing this nigga made himself at home. "Ayoo nigga? Lemme stay here, I mean you have an extra room and I need a place to stay til I get a job" he said plugging the play station on. "No problem mane. This yo suite just like its mines" he nodded. He threw me an controller and we started playing NBA 2k16 ...

★Khali★

I'm at Chad house and we just chillin. I been thinking about Diamond a lot, I mean she still love me but I have questions. If she loves me then why she can't just say fuck Ace? Like I know she did a nigga wrong but still! Thinking about this makes my whole mood change. Chad, King and Kirko was here and we playing taunt the card game. "So Khalifa... How's my daughter in law?" Dad said. "She ain't mines yet. But she straight I guess because she still think of that nigga feelings" I said and Chad shook his answers"Y'all kids just crazy. See I'm old school, we used to try to get our females back. Do something, sitting here ain't gone do shit" Kirko said dad dap him up. "Alright so what to do?" I asked. "You the one that love my daughter, that means you know what she like , I can't give you all the answers" I nodded he right. Diamond loves me singing to her and romantic stuff so this gone be like our first date all over again. I felt a vibration in my pocket when I looked at my phone I seen it was Diamond.

Future Wife👑 (10:03pm): We need to talk about something important and it concern you.😢

Me (10:05pm): What's wrong ma? Tell me now...

Future Wife (10:06pm): Now ima tell you this in person. Ill be at your house tomorrow morning okay?

Me (10:07pm): Alright ma. Goodnight 😘

She didn't reply back. I wonder what she wanna talk about .... But I hope it's nothing bad but all I gotta do it wait. "That was her huh?" Chad asked. "How you know?" I asked. "Because its your turn and your ass in a deep thought" he said and they all laugh. Well i gotta go she wanna meet up at my house tomorrow morning and I'm do something for her so duesces" with that being said I dap everyone then left. I heard stuff from the bushes and I seen weave but I may be hallucinating. So I just went to my car and drive off.

___________________________

Diamond hallucinating about Ace?

Diamond Pregnant by Khali?

Ace on Bree dancing and performance?

Khali sprung on Diamond?

Like. Comment. Share.