5

Last Day of school
》Aubree《

The school year been great. I had haters but I wasn't worrying about it because they hating and I'm moving on. Right now I'm getting ready for my final performance, since I'm the leader of the dance group I'm gone be have my own part. That's gone be cool! Dontae little girlfriends are in the dance too but they don't like me because I'm his best friend. His guy friends be telling me that he had feelings for me but I don't believe it because he don't show, he act towards me it's like brother and sister level like we are real close but I'm not making a big deal about it.

I'm getting ready to perform and we are wearing our white crop top and gray pants. We gone be looking fly. I got all my dancing talent from Diamond but I do it better. We still going to her house in Miami and she not working for three months, so you know it's gone be turnt. I want Khali to come but Didi said that she wants to wait til she see that she is settle.

I heard the gym is getting louder, I think people are entering the gym. Our couch called us in a hurtle, we all came together. "Alright California Dancers! I want yall to go out there and own the gym floor okay. Now Aubree I'm expecting more from you and your solo, do not mess up please because you our my spotlight. Now dancers!" We all put our hands together. "123 Cali!" We said together. We got in a line with out hands our back forming a diamond shape. Since I was in the front of the line I show up first and everyone was cheering. I heard my mom saying 'Go baby!' And my sisters screaming 'BreeBree!" And my dad just staring at what I'm wearing, he gone be suprise of my dancing then. We all got in our position and the music started playing, I went to my serious mode with solo came on and I was just feeling the song.

Aubree Solo and outfit. And yes that's her in the video.

The song was done and we ran out the gym to get our stuff. I was breathing so hard and Dontae came out of nowhere to hug me from behind. "Get off me and help me with my duffle bag" he did as I told. While we was walking out for me to find my family he began talking. "So I heard you won't be here this summer?" I nodded. "Yeah I told you the other day" he smirked. "But I don't want you to go. Your my best friend and I like you alot, not friendly type but more" I stopped him and smiled. "I feel the -" I got off by my sisters running to me, so I grab my duffle bag. "I'll call you later" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

When I walked away, my sister was already near me touching my ass. "Yess bree got ass! I seen you working that little thang" Jada said smiling but I knew she was still hurt, she just not making it attack her that much. "Yess she getting everything from Diamond. Dancing and thickness" Chasity said. "Yall tripping let's go find our parents" Diamond said.

As we made our way to them. Mama step up to me "You didn't hear me saying 'THATS MY BABY'" I smiled. "Yes mama you was the loudest out of everybody in the room" she smiled wide, I looked over to daddy and he look mad. "Daddy" I said. "Aubree" I looked at him with puppy baby face and puckered my lips, so I stared at him in the eye sooner he gave up. "Just don't bounce your little booty around like that" I smiled. "Okay daddy" he picked me up on his back and we all walked to car.

"That's not far" Chasity said. "She never gets in trouble" Diamond said. "Grow up you guys! This is my baby, y'all left me so I have my only babygirl with me" daddy said and I burst out laughing. "So what we doing to celebrate" Mama said. "We should just go to Miami right daddy" he nodded. "Alright but I can't go for that long, so I'm staying for 2 days" everyone cheered. "Let's go now!" Chas and Jada said. "Alright let's go pack" Daddy said, while everyone getting the car. This is gone be fun! The fam having a vacation but sooner just gone be my older sister and I, can't wait!

》Ace《

Life right now is going positive, everything is going right. My trap is going right, I recruited some people that was cool with my pop. Right now I'm about to get some connection from California, this man name King out there. I heard he got the good good out there and I'm about to holla at him. So that means down here in Cali, just to get some stuff and start selling.

Right now I'm gone go sit with him but these niggas won't let me in. "I have a meeting with King" The man sighed. "You ain't what I said nigga. King ain't taking no visitors, now take you crack head ass out of here" I nodded. "Did you ask-" the man sighed heavily. "He don't want-" some man interrupt him. "King said send him in" I smirked and he moved out my way so I can enter.

We walked in his office and he looked up at me. "How much you have?" I snap my finger at my worker and he put the duffle bag that have 50k. He open the bag and smiled. "It's funny how you look like someone I met long time ago" I nodded. "You probably talking about my father" he nodded back. "I don't know but here is your stuff" the worker grab the back and we walked out. He was talking about my father because he did live out here and died out here. I can't start looking for whoever did it because I need more connection but I will look when I'm situated. Well I'm going back to Miami to find that girl on that magazine. Still got my eyes on her...

______________________
Ace knows King now?

He's still wants Diamond?

Diamond and Ace gone meet down there?

Aubree and Kirko Relationship?

LIKE. COMMENT. SHARE.