7

》Khali《

I can't sit in no chair nomore. Word on the street I'm taken, what the hell I know I'm saying that girl that I was working with. I know girl ain't running her mouth everywhere like damn, wait can't a nigga get an input on this. Right now I'm in my condo I told my nigga Chad to show up because it look like I'm about to just fly out this world.

I heard a knock on the door figuring out that's Chad. I went to the door and look thru the peep hole and saw the girl I was working with. I opened the door not want to see her because she spreading rumors that we official. "Hey boo" she standing on her tippy toe to hug me and letting herself in. "Listen Brittany. You know we not officially dating right?" She looked at me confused but change her reaction. "What you mean by that Khali? I thought we Had something going on?" I sighed at what she said. "We have something going on but we not official" I said, which made her walked out of my house.

I was telling her the truth. When I went to close the door, Chad pop his head thru the door. "That's the girl?" I nodded. "Well she cute but Diamond better" he said laughing while closing the door. "Nigga shut up. I was tryna get Diamond jealous and get back with her" I sighed. "Well she ain't down here nomore" I paused. "What?! What do you mean? I need to call her!" Chad stop me from grabbing the phone. "She's on a family trip everybody over there, plus I don't think she heard the rumors about you and that girl so just chill" he said which made me sigh in relief.

I sat on the couch and started thinking about how it would be so nice for Diamond and I together but she needs her time to settle down and I'm gone give her some time. I hope she don't meet no one else down there because I know her sisters my tell her to follow whatever she wants. I want to make her wifey one day and I'm gone try to make that day come one day. "Nigga where your gummy bear jar at?" I kiss my teeth and got up and showed him. I swear my life depends on it.

》Aubree《

No lie that man that was in the Boxing thing was fine. I never really know about Diamond and Khali because I was still a little girl but when I was 5 that's when they separated because they graduated college and had different plans. Right now we just got home and since Diamond live a couple mins from the beach, the whole fam wanted to go because it was hot ASF. We all got in 2016 Cadillac Escalade, that's our family car.

While we sitting in the back Diamond was texting freely and smiling I thought was the only on that notice but not really, Jada and Chas too. Jada turned to me and mouthed 'You better tell me what happen' I smiled and nodded. Once we arrived Mama and Daddy was about to leave us by ourselves "Make sure be back before sunsets okay?" We all nodded which made them left. No lie mommy was looking thick, I know daddy was about to get sum tonight.

Jada grabbed me and Chasity followed her but Diamond ain't notice cause she still looking thru her phone smiling

Jada grabbed me and Chasity followed her but Diamond ain't notice cause she still looking thru her phone smiling. "So why my sister acting like she in high school?" Chasity said. "Because she met a boy at the Boxing Center and he was fine" I said which made Jada go to Diamond so we followed. "Who's your new nigga?" Diamond tried to hide her smile. "He is not mines but I'm gone play hard to get with him because he seem to sweet for me" she said. "Tell him to come here" Chasity said. "Uhh... Look at what I'm wearing! I can't show him all of this" Diamond said. "You see how many mofos out here and he probably a mofo too girl" Jada said. "Okay fine" she texted on her phone. Next think you know she had an incoming FaceTime called.

PhoneConversation
Diamond: Why you called? I was just about to send the message.
The guy: You took to long to answer. You made me worried.
Diamond: Shut up Ace. Now um I was wondering if you wanna come to the beach.
Ace: Uhh. Yeah sure.
Chasity: Yeah you better come cute thang.
Jada: Yeah he is cute. Okay get ya ass over here
Ace: Alright I'm coming I'll be there in 15min
PhoneConversationOver

"So while we wait lets go in the water okay?" I starting to run in the water, which made my sisters followed me

"So while we wait lets go in the water okay?" I starting to run in the water, which made my sisters followed me. We was in the water throwing water at each other, I hate them because they always put salt water in my mouth so I did the honor to unhook their bra but Jada couldn't do it so I gave her a wedge then ran out the water because I know they would attack me afterwards. While running I felled in someone arms and it was the man Ace from the boxing thing.

I looked up then heard Diamond "Ima hurt you Bree!" Ace looked down at me and I hide behind him. When Diamond saw him she smiled. "Did you see my sister?" She asked. "No why?" He said. "You sticking up for her now?" He chuckled. "Promise you won't hurt her alright?" Diamond nodded so came from behind him then she tried to attack me but Ace grab her which made mug him. Jada and Chasity walked up and walk around Ace sizing him, which made him smiled. "Why you want my sister?" Chasity asked. "Because I think she beautiful and I want to get to know her" Ace respond which made Diamond blush. "Mmm I hear that all the time. One question do you want to get her pregnant?" Ace shook his head no. "Not at the moment because I know she has a busy life now but soon I would want my seed in her" Ace said which made Chas and Jay clapped. "Beautiful answer!" Jada said. "Okay now you can talk to my sister with our permission" Chas said. Jada and Chasity was starting to walk away, I think they notice I wasn't coming but I wanted to stay with Diamond. The motion me to come and I stuck my teeth and followed them. "We will meet you on the boardwalk okay D?" Jay said which made her nodded and started to talking to Ace while walking slow. I know they gone try to get to know each other. I just notice I need a friend down here because my sisters are irritating to me right about now. But I can't wait for the boardwalk because I wanna see how Miami rides are!

______________________

Khali and Brittany?

Khali thinks he might go crazy without Diamond?

Jada and Chasity towards Ace?

Diamond and Ace?