20

Same Day...

》Jada《

Yall remember when I said I wasn't gone let Travis get to me that is but yeah I'm beat him. Just like he hurt me, I'm gone hurt him. I was in the kitchen cooking some food. I heard the water running in the bathroom. I grab the oil in the cabinet then get one Travis Louis Vition belt. I went in the bathroom where Travis was, he didn't here me so I took the oil and spread it all over the floor. I sat on the sink and waited for him to be done. "Yo baby. Can you bring me the towel?" he screaming thinking I'm in the kitchen. I didn't respond to him and that's when he sucked his teeth. He open the shower door and jump when he seen me. I smirked and he took one step on the floor then he felled. I took the opportunity to beat him with the belt.

"Don't Swap Ever Swap Mess Swap with Swap me. Okay?" he didn't say anything but just hold the spot where it hurt the most. I hit him in his ass "I SAID DO YOU HEAR ME?" he looked at me in the eyes. "Okay ma damn. Help me up?" he said raising his hands. "Nah you good! But make sure you clean this bathroom" I said walking out the bathroom. I went back to the kitchen, he think this is over. I'm not gone do shit for him anymore because he thought he can live without me. "Baby I love you!" he scream from the bathroom. "Mmm! Don't say it if you don't mean it! Btw your making your own breakfast while I got talk to my family. Alright bye, oh make sure you clean the house. Thank you" I said walking out the house but then he stop me with an towel around his waist.

"You okay. Go clean..." he looked at me with sorry eyes. "Baby don't do me like that" I laughed in his face. "You thought shit was cool when you did all those stuff " I thought I apologies" I rub my chin. "You did but I never forgave you but I got to go to my family house... Toddles" I said going to my car and drove off to Mama J and Pops house.

》Diamond《
I came back from Khali studio and I felt relief after telling him about how I met someone else. Yeah I dont think I was wrong for punching the girl. I ran upstairs to Chasity room and she was on Netflix watching LUV... "Sissy I just punch Khali ex girl in her face because she called me out my name and I told Khali why I went to Ace" she looked shocked. "Your crazy. But girl how you feel when your around him?" I sighed not wanting to answer this. "Idk it feels like there's still a spark in us but I dont want to say anything" she smiled. "You should tell Ace before that feeling get stronger" she said then Jada barge in the room smiling.

"Wassup with you boo?" she laughed. "I just whoop Travis, he think I was playing. When you left he gave me head for his sorry but I didn't forgave him, so im gone put him in hell before I do" Chas and I burst out laughing. "Your crazy and where's Bree?" they didn't know so Chastity screamed her name out. "Bree! I need you!" Bree came in the room smiling and Nessa came after her. "What's wrong with her Nessa?" Jada asked. "Because she was just talking to Dontae" Nessa said. "They just bestfriend, Ain't it?" Chasity asked. "Nah I know that smile. Yall go out" I said but Bree shook her head no. "Stop lying to your sisters girl" Nessa said and we all laughed. "Yes I do but the funny part is we kissed on FaceTime but not in person " she said. "GOOD!" Jada, Chasity, and I said.

We all kept talking about are little boos in are life but I forgot about mines in my room. So I got up and went to my old room, he was laying down on his phone. "You left me for awhile and I heard your loud ass about Bree boyfriend. So yo ass been here.." he said in a serious tone. "Well im sorry Ace" he looked away from his phone and looked me. "And I heard what you said about Khali... You like him?" he said making me freeze there. "Look Ace, I know what your thinking... Khali and I had something back then but doesn't mean I have the same feelings for him" I lied because my feelings was coming back. I need to push them feelings back because I can't deal with two mens in my life.

He walked over to me and pick me up. His hands was under my ass "you looked real cute today with that belly piercing showing" I chuckled. "I always look cute" I said playing in his hair. "Shut that shit. You look beautiful but what you tryna do" I hit his chest. "We in my daddy house so nope" I said and he sucked his teeth. "Come on mane not a little taste?" I shook my head no. "Please -" he got interrupted by my daddy voice. "Everyone get yall asses down here. And I mean my daughters! " Pops said so I hop off Ace. "Well he ain't called me... Bye ma" he peck me then I went downstairs and seen everyone in the living-room.

I took a set next to MamaJ and put my head in her lap and she started playing in my hair while daddy begin to talk. "Alright since I ain't do nothing with my babygirls in a long time, how about we have an cookout tomorrow? Yall can bring anybody, Just for family and friends" we all cheered. "Buut.. No drama alright because im tryna have fun but make phone calls so we can have everything organize. Girls yall gone help Mama cook alright?" we all nodded and begin talking about tomorrow. I have a feeling tomorrow gone be epic, all we gotta do is wait!

__________________________

Jadaaa is crazy? But is she right for doing that?

Ace knows about Khali and Diamond?

Diamond lied to Ace about her feelings towards Khali?

What's gone happen at the cook tomorrow?

Stay tuned..

Like. Comment. Share.