17

Day of the album release at the release.

》Khali《

Today is the day, that I sing to Diamond. Am I nervous? Hell nah because I sang to Diamond before but this gone be different because we not together. Im glad she agree with Chasity to come but she don't know that she gone come see. The fun part about it the song Im singing tonight , Chad gone be featuring in it. I got the V.I.P section ready and I invited Diamond with her boy. To be honest Im not tryna still Diamond away from the Ace guy because Diamond was mines, she always gone be mines.

I heard a knock on the door. I went open it and it was one of dad hoes, she smiled at me and let herself in. "You always at your father house?" I sighed. "I know because I don't want to be home and plus this is also my home" I said putting her on hush mode. Dad came in and seen her licking her lips "Sup son. Give her some chapstick" he said laughing giving me a dap, she just stood their looking dumb. "Ayo pops you coming tonight?" he nodded. "Hell yeah nigga. I need to support you, ma boy got a voice" I gave him a duh face. "Yeah but I invited Diamond to sing to her but she won't know that" he rose an eyebrow walking to the kitchen and I followed. "What boy... You a savage? Her nigga coming?" he asked. "Yee pops" he clapped his hands. "Now I see the Maine in you. Just savage" I chuckled. "Alright well Im going to the hotel they have for Chad and I to get ready" he nodded and took the girl upstairs. "Yo pops make sure you use an condom" I screamed from downstairs. "Duh boy. Ima see yo ass tonight" he said from upstairs while I was walking out the door. I ran to my car and got in and drove off to the hotel. Im so ready for tonight!

Skipping to night time.
》Diamond《

I shouldn't never make Chasity to convince me to go to this club thing but she right I didn't have fun in a long time. Right now Im sitting on the couch with Ace, hell yeah I like Ace Im just gone have to live with my man a thug. Chasity came downstairs with half her hair flat iron and the other one not. "Why the hell you not getting ready D? Jay and I upstairs working on ourselves and you down here with him. Yall need to get dress now" she said, I got up and started mimickin her voice but she gave me a voice. "Huh what you said?" she said coming to me with her ear in my face. "I don't have nothing to wear" she looked at me crazy. "Don't play with me. Lets go!" she said grabbing my arm and pulling me upstairs.

 Lets go!" she said grabbing my arm and pulling me upstairs

We made it to the room Ace and I was spending in. She went straight to the closet and pulled out creamy dress that have slits on my stomach and hug around my ass and some heels that has straps. No lie sissy had taste, she left and I got ready. Since I showered already I wasn't really worrying about stank. Ace came in the room and admire the dress I had on plus he was already dress. See now my man is so fine, let a bitch try me and dance on him. "You ready?" he said coming behind me and holding my waist. "Yeah but where you got dress at?" he chuckled. "The hallway bathroom but um make sure nobody be staring at that ass but me" he whispered in my ear which made me shivered. "Lets go ma" he said smakin my booty. "Its little don't touch it" he gave me a bitch what face and shook his head walking out the door. I looked at my ass and smiled before walking out the door.