•1

10years later
》Diamond《

Y'all probably wonder what happen these pass 10years. Well you heard it I became a model that travel the world and ofc Khali and I agree that we didn't want to be an a far distance relationship. So right now I'm doing my thing. I'm at Miami now doing a bikini shots and I was almost done. "Diamond give me a little more, I'm not feeling you right now" the camera man said. I fixed myself and he kept saying good.

I did a couple of poses again and he said we was done. "Thank you darling. You've been wonderful" he said. "Thank you sir" he nodded. "I can see you on the front cover of Miami Magazine" I smiled and imagine myself on the paper. "Alright well see you later in the future" he said walking away away to his crew member.

I walked to my dressing room in the building. I went in my duffle bag and took out my phone, seeing I was having a incoming call from daddy. I got excited and answer the call.

PhoneConversation
Me: Wassup pops.
Dad: What they do? What they do babygirl?
Me: I'm not a baby.
Dad: I don't give a fuck. You my babygirl.
Me: Alright Wassup pops?
Dad: Guess who birthday coming up?
Me: I know. I know. Aubree, I'm gonna send her a gift.
Dad: Now not this year. I want yo ass here for this birthday bash because your little sister important.
Me: Okay if I can.
Dad: No you are. Take a break and come back home for us.
Me: Alright dad. I'll catch a flight tomorrow.
Dad: Great. Love you.
Me: Love you too.
PhoneConversationOver

I covered my self with a dress, so i can leave. I'm going home for a week or maybe. I grab all my stuff and put them in my car and when I got everything situated, I drove off. I barely have friends over her and it would be fun if I went home to be with everyone. I miss them all.

Right now it's getting late, and I didn't pack up anything or book a flight for tomorrow morning. I entered my place and went to my room for the laptop and book a flight. Once I was done I threw some clothes in the suitcase and hit the bed because I was tired.

Skipping to when she arrive at California.

I walked out the airport building and waited for the taxi because nobody wanted to come get me but it's cool. I was in the taxi thinking about my past memories. God it was hell to have haters and people tryna have revenge on your daddy. Life was crazy, I found a real boy that loved but had to break apart I hope it's not awkward.

》Kirko《

I'm outside on the porch, waiting on Diamond to show up. I ain't gone joke around but I miss her ass. Aubree came outside with her make up done and hair done, for an 10year old turning to an 11year old was grown. All she do is dance and buy clothes but she smart too. "Daddy how I look?" She twirled around making me examine her hair. "You look good babygirl but where you dress for the classy party" she sighed. "I told you already, I'm waiting for Diamond!" She said. "Don't raise your-" Aubree ran away to where Diamond was coming out the taxi. "Breee!" Diamond said hugging and kissing Aubree face.

They look so cute together but Aubree need to get ready for her party. "Kirkoo!" Diamond said running to me but I kept a straight face. "I'm sorry old man" I change my attitude and hug her. "Where is everybody?" I pointed at the house. "In the house getting ready for Aubree party but she was waiting for you because she want you too help her put it on" Diamond smiled at Aubree and hug her. "Alright well let me go say hi to everyone else" she said tapping Bree shoulder to race inside the house. I love my girls.