•4

》Chasity《

Right now Diamond, Jada, Aubree, and I are going to a restaurant because we keep need to catch up on some things. We arrived at the place and we already had reservation, so we already had our seats. The man gave us water just for now and a menu, with that he walked away. "So you guys what are we doing for summer vacation?" Bree asked. "Yeah we all should go somewhere?" I said winking at Jada know what I meant. "Yeah someone been to that place but never invited us to go back with her" we said referring to Diamond.

Diamond continue looking thru the menu and drinking water, when she looked up she said "right we do need to go somewhere" Jada and I sighed together. "Dia we wanna go to Miami with you?" Aubree said. "Forreal! But idk about my job" she said. "Really Dia. Really!" Jada said. "Okay okay. You guys can come. Maybe I can take at least 3months off, how about that?" Aubree squealed. "Yess Yess ! I Finally can leave mommy and dad house. I got annoyed by only me staying there" Bree said and we all laughed.

For the rest of the night, we just really catch up on stuff. Right now I'm going to my man house. I'm horny and I need some loving. I just reach home and I see a car park in his drive way. I walked up to the door and knock on the door. He didn't give me his key yet because he still got to clear up some stuff he said. "Hello, how help-" the world stop when I seen a female open the door. "Why tf are you at my nigga house?" She looked at me shock. "I'm -" I open the door wide to see Chad with no shirt. "Really Chad! Really! How could you?" I said fight back tears.

I examine the girl and she had a sport bra on. "You can have him!" I told the girl and Chad came running after me. "Noo Chas. This is not what you think!" I unlocked the car door and got in to lock it back up. "My name is No name okay. Forget about me" I said starting up the car and driving away. I called Diamond to tell her to let me stay with her at the hotel. I don't care what anyone thinks but best believe I'm not gone make him ruin my summer.

》Jada《

I just came from the hang out with my sisters and what we planned gone be fun. I enter Travis and I condo. I want to tell him about the trip I'm gone make for the whole summer. "Travis I'm home?" I yelled thru the kitchen, there was no response. "Travis, baby are you here?" I said walking around the house looking for him. I looked everywhere and he was no where near here. I went in the kitchen and started cooking, maybe he at work.

While I'm in the kitchen, I heard the door close. I look behind me and seen a drunk and high Travis. He looked at me with disgust and hatred. "Why you here?" he said slamming the kitchen chair. "I live here Travis. What's wrong with you?" I said looking at him in the eye. "I want you out though" I looked at him crazy. "I'm suppose to be scared of you Travis? I'm not living rather you like it or not" he grabbed the knife and chase me around with it. I ran to the room and locked the door "OPEN THE DOOR!" . "No Travis! Why you want to hurt me?"

He kept banging on the door and yelling at me to enter the room. I just slid down the wall crying. What did I ever did to him? The banging stop and I heard he walked away. I need to tell him, I'm leaving because I can't deal with him. I took out a piece of paper and started writing:

Travis I love you! I'm telling you that, I'm going somewhere. Obivously you don't care or love me nomore. I see you later in the future, hopefully back the way you was.....

I grab some clothes just for tonight. Tomorrow I'll be back to get more stuff when he's not here. I put the note on the bed and grab my keys. I open the window, I'm glad when step down the window there's a stair the lead you to the driveway. I put my night bag in the back seat. I got in the car and drove off to my parents house.

》Chad《

I don't know what's wrong with Chasity. I invited my sister here because my sister wanted to meet her but Chasity thought something wrong. I walked back upstairs to get my phone and called Chasity but she kept forwarding my call to voicemail.

I went back downstairs seeing my sister Trinity leaving. "Where you going Trin?" She looked at me. "Home where else? Obviously she thinks I'm one of your female friends that just want to fuck you but I don't blame her I would do the same" I sighed. "Your not making anything better for me. Are you?" She shook her head then my phone started ringing and it was Diamond.

PhoneConversation
Diamond: What the hell happen?
Me: Nothing my sister was here and she had on the Pink bra crop top shit. Idek but she thought something was going on.
Diamond: Sigh* Really she over here crying and shit.
Me: Want me to come over or something?
Diamond: Hold on let me tell her, what you said to me okay?
Me: Yeah.
Diamond: *Talks in the background*
Chasity: Baby! I'm sorry
Me: Chas I would never hurt you!
Chasity: Sorry, wrong thought.
Me: You gone come home?
Chasity: Yes and I'm gone make you happy again okay?
Me: Alright how?
Chasity: Oh you know how baby! Get everything ready, I'll just put something on for you over here
Me: God I can't wait. Hurry you making something rise
Chasity: Okay I'm on my way now!
PhoneConversationOver

I looked over at my sister and she had a disgust face. "What can't talk to my future wifey like that?" I asked with a raise eyebrow smiling. "Not Infront of your little sister though" I chuckled. "Trust and Believe Me you do it yourself so you not that little alright now leave" she rolled her eyes and left. I ran upstairs ready to get some goodies!!

_____________________
What y'all think?

Chasity and Chad so cute?

Travis is going crazy? Jada still love him.

Their Tripp is coming up!!

Like. Share. Comment.