10

Later that night....
》Diamond《

I'm going out with Ace for the first time by ourselves. Of course I'm excited because I didn't get any plays in a long time. I mean y'all wondering what happen to Khali and I but he moved on. He wants to be with whoever so I gone be with whoever. Chas took Jay depressing ass somewhere so Bree helping me with dressing myself. "He said dress casual" Bree said going thru my closet. "While I look for your outfit, go get yourself ready in the bathroom" Bree said and I followed. I went in the bathroom and took out my dirt clothes to put it in the dirty bin. I enter the shower and took my rag, put some Japanese blossom body wash. Once I was done washing my self, I let the hot water cover my body and it felt so relaxing. I got out the shower, dried my self and brush my teeth.

Once I got out the bathroom, Bree laid on the clothes on the bed. When I tell you my sissy got taste she got taste. "Hurry get dress! He's coming in 30min" Bree yelled. "You must really want to go to Vanessa house?" Bree nodded rapidly. "And I want you to go have fun" she said yelling in the other room. I put the clothes on that was on the bed. I looked at the mirror and I looked sexy, Bree walked in with Ace. "Damn!" They said as a union. "What its just a Nike fit? You said dress causal?" Bree smiled. "Iknow but damn you ain't had to all Nike on me" Ace said. "Well I did let's go! Make sure you be at Nessa house okay" Bree nodded while I'm leaving the house.

Ace went to my side of the car door and opened for me "Thank you Sir" I said smiling

Ace went to my side of the car door and opened for me "Thank you Sir" I said smiling. "You welcome baby" he jogged back to his side and got in but I smack him in his arm. "What now?" He said. "Don't call me baby" I said smiling. "But you like it though" I smack him again but this time hold me down to the chair. "You gone stop with this hitting. Okay ma?" He whispered in my ear and went back in seat which made me nod. "Okay Ima stop hitting you. I'm sorry Ace" he glared at me then back out the drive way.

The ride to the wherever was so quiet because he was still mad at me for hitting him but I don't like when people mad at me. He parked the car in Laser Tag Stadium. I looked over at him and he was starring at his phone, so I took his phone and powered it off. I put it in my bra "you know I'm not afraid to get it back?" He said looking at me. "Iknow but your hanging out with me. Come on boo let's go" I walked to his side and open his door for him. He wants me to be the man here "you ain't had to do that ma, I'm not mad at you anymore" I smiled. "Thank you come on let's go" I grabbed his hand and ran inside.

I got a one of them gun things and put the little jacket thing. The people put us on differ sides and the game was counting down. "5 4 3 2 1" the robot said. Ace was hiding and I was just walking around watching my front and back. Next thing you know I got shot by him, I went to the place he shot me but he wasn't there then I got another shot. I went that place but while I was walking I trip on my laces and felled on a body and it was Ace.

He smiled up at me which made me smiled back. "You know this not the part of the game" he said but I got up off him and stand but he stay on the floor and tie my shoe but I shot him so many times, that I won. "You cheated!" He said sounding like a little boy about to cry. "No I didn't. Who told you to tie my shoes?" I said walking over to him in the corner and hug him from the behind. "No you still a cheater ain't nothing you can do to fix it" he said but I kissed his cheek and he smiled wide. "Now your forgiving" I frowned. "But I'm hungry. Let's go !!" I drag him to the food place and ofc I am falling for him now!

》Dontae《

Hey y'all it's pretty boy here! I'm just saying I'm fine ASF. Y'all know me as Bree boo thang. Of course I like Bree because she different from the girls that's in my grade. Like she real chill and I now that I'm thinking about her I want to call her. I grabbed my phone and looked for MaErrthang💕👑😏.

FaceTimeConversation
Bree: Bestfriend! I'm at my new home girl house.
Me: So you made a new friend down there? So you gone forget about me?
Bree: Noo Bestfriend! You still mines.
Me: And your mines! But Come on I wanna get official.
Vanessa: Girll he cute! How much you talk about him y'all should go out!
Me: So you talking about me?
Bree: .Yess I do. Problem?
Me: No I like that you care about me!
Bree: I always did care about you!
Me: Okay give me a good reason you don't wanna be with me.
Bree: Because if we break up we not gone be friends anymore.
Me: That will never happen and Ima promise you that! Gimme kiss!
Bree: *Muahh* So what we is now?
Me: Girlfriend and Boyfriend! 06'14
Bree: Okay New Baee.
Me: Alright now I got to go tell my friends. I'm gone holla at you later Baee
Bree: Byee now hang up!
Me: No you hang up!
Bree: No you hang up!
Me: No you- *She hangs up*
FaceTimeConversation Over

Bree and I never breaking up believe that. We fight, we gone make up that same second. We gone still act like we bestfriend plus she my everything. We gone be goals that everybody wants!

》Khali《

I'm in the studio thinking about Diamond. I need to get my mind off her, plus she was the one that didn't want me so why be a bitch about it. Just know I'm gone be ready for her to come back in my hands. I texted Brittany to come over to the studio, I need to talk to her about some ground rules if we gone hang around.

I felt a pair of hands around my neck and it was Brittany and she brought some stuff to eat. "Wassup Khali? You wanted to talk to me" she was acting calm. "I'm good and yeah I wanted to talk you you" she nodded handing me a plate with fries and chicken tenders. "Well I was tryna say sorry for the other day. I just didn't want to say we official, If we didn't do anything yet to say that" she nodded putting a fry in her mouth. "I understand but can we start over?" she asked.

"Yeah sure. I would like that. So you tryna stay here and chill while watch a movie" I asked her. "Yeah" she said while I turned on the tv and put it on Netflix. I put on a movie for us to watch and she snuggle next to me on the couch while eating her food. I think she can be my little chill buddy but nothing to far because I still don't trust her like that yet but I can try to chill....

_______________________

Ace and Diamond?

Diamond feeling Ace now?

Bree and Dontae Dating?

Khali chilling with Brittany?

LIKE. SHARE. COMMENT.